Vladmir Guerrerro to Yanks? Cubs? Sox?

Guest wsc425

o tejada...my bad..but didnt he say sp? anyways..comon now..we got no chance w/ tejada..hes the mvp for gods sake :(

like we have any chance at all in getting either one of the players mention. btw, for your info (sp) mean as far as i know misspelled. you have in several times in the past came at me with my spelling. so what gives? do you have a prob with me?

wright is gonna be a stud someday....this is a guy that went 2-14 his senior year in college to win 14 games in the majors in like 3 years..danny wright reminds me alot of kip wells...he can still be throwing 95 in latter innings...i think someday he could very well pass up buehrle as the ace of this team...he has the best fatsball of any of our prospects now that kip is gone...im looking for big things from him

wright is gonna be a stud someday....this is a guy that went 2-14 his senior year in college to win 14 games in the majors in like 3 years..danny wright reminds me alot of kip wells...he can still be throwing 95 in latter innings...i think someday he could very well pass up buehrle as the ace of this team...he has the best fatsball of any of our prospects now that kip is gone...im looking for big things from him

Baggs, were definately seeing eye to eye on this issue.

As far as Vlad goes, Montreal would be stupid to deal one of the most marketable players in the majors. They will hold onto him, because if they got rid of him the Expos would be worthing absolutely nothing, instead of 150 million or so. That is the one good selling point that team has, especially since they are going to be playing some games in Puerto Rico.

didn't Danny win 14 last season?  I have to look that up but he doesn't need to win too many more games in a season to be where we want him to be and I think he is going to have a hell of a future

Ya, I am pretty sure thats how many he won. Thats coming from a guy that was making his first full season debut in the majors. I don't think many pitchers in their first full season win 14 games. Thats dang impressive and he's going to be a really good pitcher. I think we'll see him and Garland make huge improvements this year over what was a pretty respectable campaign last year.

I consider both near locks to win 15 games if they are healthy. They both have phenomenal stuff and have showed me the ability to pitch and they are getting more consistent with every outing. This rotation and team are going to be fun to watch.

I've always been excited about the Sox offense, now I'm excited about the pitching staff and that includes the starters and relievers.

o tejada...my bad..but didnt he say sp? anyways..comon now..we got no chance w/ tejada..hes the mvp for gods sake :(

like we have any chance at all in getting either one of the players mention. btw, for your info (sp) mean as far as i know misspelled. you have in several times in the past came at me with my spelling. so what gives? do you have a prob with me?

no LDF, i dont got a problem with nobody..i was just confused :ph34r: and i dont remeber ever coming at u w/ ur spelling..but i say if we get rogers..we start him in fifth spot..give rauch more time in minors..and bring him up for september call-up or any injury s***..and its all good :headbang