Games 4/24

Cali

Charlotte loses 4-1 Rauch with the loss, but an interesting thing to note, Jeremy Reed batting in the leadoff spot for the Knights going 2 for 5. Possibly grooming him for a call up and a spot leading off for the Sox? I hope so, I'm sick of Rowand in center and Willie leading off, or doing the lack thereof.

Knights lose 4-1

Kanny wins 3-1, with a solid effort from Haigwood 7 IP 1 hit No Runs 1 BB and 8 K's. Jason's lover Chris Young with a homer and a triple.

Intimidators win 3-1

Only games finished at this point...

They've got Bryant Nelson hittin in the #3 hole now too. Borchard went hitless, hitting .237 now. Reed's hittin .373. Looked who pitched against Charlotte today though for Norfolk, James Baldwin and Royce Ring. ;)

Jason's lover Chris Young

Haha, I love it! :lolhitting

Brice went 0-4. Bum. When are the Sox going to promote him? He is batting .360!

Birmingham won 4-3. Nothing really of note. Everything I saw in the box score was pretty meh. Heath Phillips pitched pretty well I guess. Box Score

Winston-Salem's only winning streak of the season is over. It lasted all of 2 freaking games. Sweeney and Nanita were both 0 for 3. Pedro Lopez moved to the leadoff spot with newly promoted Andy Gonzalez at the 2 spot. Brian Anderson's stint away from the team for unknown reasons is over. He went 2 for 3 with a double and a walk in the 6-hole. Nanita bat 7th. So a new look for the lineup, but the same results. Only 2 runs. Box Score

LMAO Cali. He's showing some serious power potential though. I didn't think Young would develop it this soon. He's got a ton to work on, but I'm still happy with what I've seen, even though some of his offensive numbers are sub par.

Great to see Haigwood roll. He had a good start now and then you have Rodriguez looking good and McCarthy being himself. Thats 3 good starters, now if Miller and Company can also step it up things will be better.

Count me in the group that thinks Miller is still really raw and potentially overhyped. He's got good stuff though.