Inquiry into Israel's Use

LowerCaseRepublican

BTW...the IDF NEVER blew up any "pali" schools, nor have they ever intentionally targeted children. If anyone believes otherwise, you might as well believe that 2+2=7! It's just not true!

We all know this but they use it anyway to justify taking the side of a bunch of criminals and cowards who blow up busses and restaurants and night clubs and weddings and bar mitzvahs and homes and..............................

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me see if I get this right. You've said Palestinians are treated better in Israel than anywhere else, but they do not have the right to any land in Israel. How is this better than in the US? How is this better than Australia?

Thank you for agreeing that there is a difference between Troops and Terrorists. Making the average Palestinian responsible for the action of the terrorists makes as much sense as making all Chicagoans responsible for street gangs or Timothy McVeigh.

Let me see if I get this right. You've said Palestinians are treated better in Israel than anywhere else, but they do not have the right to any land in Israel. How is this better than in the US? How is this better than Australia?

Thank you for agreeing that there is a difference between Troops and Terrorists. Making the average Palestinian responsible for the action of the terrorists makes as much sense as making all Chicagoans responsible for street gangs or Timothy McVeigh.

Have your average "palestinian" try to buy a piece of property in Jordan, or Lebanon, or Syria, or Egypt...so how quickly they are turned away.

Even their "Arab brethren" don't want them around.

Here's a (related) question for you...since Israel takes up less than 2% of all the land in the Middle East, and Muslim countries have the other 98+%, why is it so important for the "palis" to have Israel? Can't they live amongst their Muslim brothers?

We all know this but they use it anyway to justify taking the side of a bunch of criminals and cowards who blow up busses and restaurants and night clubs and weddings and bar mitzvahs and homes and..............................

Anyone with an i.q. higher than 30 knows this, but....

Have your average "palestinian" try to buy a piece of property in Jordan, or Lebanon, or Syria, or Egypt...so how quickly they are turned away.

Even their "Arab brethren" don't want them around.

Here's a (related) question for you...since Israel takes up less than 2% of all the land in the Middle East, and Muslim countries have the other 98+%, why is it so important for the "palis" to have Israel? Can't they live amongst their Muslim brothers?

4E

Is it fair to hold the average Palistinian responsible for the action of terrorists?

Dude...let's end this already. You'll never convince me (or any other person with a brain) that you are right re. this issue, and I'll never convince you.

Just let the future play itself out...you'll see who was right and who was wrong. You can apologize to me later.

Peace.

I keep reading this and I keep seeing your reply to Apu. It is pretty simple. Just don't respond and he won't keep posting on the subject.

Only most of them since the vast majority of Pali's provide some form of support for Hamas be it recruits or a pallbearer at a suicide bombers funeral.

Of the almost 9 million Palestinians, how many do you think are Hamas pallbearers and recruits?

4E

Is it fair to hold the average Palistinian responsible for the action of terrorists?

I don't think it's feasible for the IDF to knock on every "palestinian's" door and say, "are there any terrorists living here?", and expect people to say, "my son's a terrorist. let me turn him over to you!".

I don't think it's feasible for the IDF to knock on every "palestinian's" door and say, "are there any terrorists living here?", and expect people to say, "my son's a terrorist. let me turn him over to you!".

So what should they do? Just claim all 9 million are terrorists?

How's your buddies in the Latin Kings doing?

Of the almost 9 million Palestinians, how many do you think are Hamas pallbearers and recruits?

Those were examples, but whether you support with either direct or indirect actions you are still providing support and that makes you complicit when they do bad things. Nuff said.

Those were examples, but whether you support with either direct or indirect actions you are still providing support and that makes you complicit when they do bad things.  Nuff said.

and what should the Palistinians do who disagree? Go to 4E for help?

Shooting a missile from a helicopter at a paralyzed old man in a wheelchair isn't nearly as ballsy as it is to take an explosive, attach it to your chest and detonate it. So what's more cowardly again Nuke?

And Nuke, according to technicalities like international law, when there is an occupying force in your land it is legal to use military means to get rid of them.

Shooting a missile from a helicopter at a paralyzed old man in a wheelchair isn't nearly as ballsy as it is to take an explosive, attach it to your chest and detonate it. So what's more cowardly again Nuke?

And Nuke, according to technicalities like international law, when there is an occupying force in your land it is legal to use military means to get rid of them.

Intentionally targeting innocent people is cowardly.

That poor paralyzed old man just happened to be the leader of Hamas. I know that makes him worthy of sympathy in your eyes though.

Nice try skippy!

You must have an addictive personality.  I could have sworn I have seen multiple times that you weren't going to reply to Apu. :lol:

"I can take just one more drink, I can handle it" :lol:

Damn, if he took a shot of JD every time he replied to APU on this that and the other he'd get alcohol poisoning within 10 minutes and drop dead right in front of his PC.