2 Dollar Bills

HighHeat45

When i stopped for gas yesterday, I ran into the store and bought a pop with a 5, he gave me a 2 dollar bill back with my change, I didnt really look at it till later but it says it was made in 2003. I thought they stopped producing those a long time ago. Does anyone know if they still make 2$ bills :huh or could this be couterfeit :o

Only $2 coins down here.

And actually we are about the only country in the world that escews coins as much as the US does. I know Canada uses dollar and two dollar coins for just about everything. In the US we carry paper for everything, and practically throw away change.

Haven't seen any $2 bills in a while(7 years), but I wish I start to see them again.

BTW for Be Good and anyone else interested... If you want stuff like this ($2 bills, dollar coins, half dollars etc) just ask at your local bank. And if you really want to have fun, go into PAs bank and ask him for particular stuff 5 minutes before the close. He lives for good customer service.

And actually we are about the only country in the world that escews coins as much as the US does.  I know Canada uses dollar and two dollar coins for just about everything.  In the US we carry paper for everything, and practically throw away change.

We even used to hav 1 and 2c coins, but we don't use them anymores.

BTW for Be Good and anyone else interested... If you want stuff like this ($2 bills, dollar coins, half dollars etc) just ask at your local bank.  And if you really want to have fun, go into PAs bank and ask him for particular stuff 5 minutes before the close.  He lives for good customer service.

Can I have the address to pa's bank as I'll fly if I have to. Cause I know pa likes annoying customers.... ;)

Can I have the address to pa's bank as I'll fly if I have to.  Cause I know pa likes annoying customers.... ;)

I had a guy come in the other day and say, "well they do it this way at the other branch" and I said "well you should probably go to that branch from now on" :lol:

tomorrow is the LAST DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a guy come in the other day and say, "well they do it this way at the other branch" and I said "well you should probably go to that branch from now on" :lol:

tomorrow is the LAST DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait until I can put in my notice... I gotta lotta scores to even up...

I can't wait until I can put in my notice... I gotta lotta scores to even up...

honestly though, I'm trying to bow out quietly. I really feel it's my duty as a Christian to just suck it up and tell 'em have a nice day.

I said my peace last friday to my HR director. She does "exit interviews" and I got to spill everything I've been holding back for a year and a half. it felt so good and I'm just ready to head off and be with my lady.

They gain nothing if I go out middle fingers extended and voice raised.