CUBS LOSE!!!

if you saw the intro to the game chimp opened saying "welcome to the best rivalry in baseball" or somethin like that... :rolleyes:

Best rivalry is Yankees-Red Sox. I don't understand the huge-ass hype over it and why it has to be shown first all the time and be made into such a big deal, but it is.

However, I think the most underrated rivalry in the league is Chicago-Minnesota, quite honestly. It never gets talked about, but it is definately developing into a pretty good rivalry.

Great to see ex-Twins not doing so well with their new teams  :lol:

Speaking of Ex-Twins, I read that the Giants are hot happy at all with our old nemisis, A J Pierkjhgjski. He's been called lazy, a cancer ... and spends too much time watching Twins games! Can you believe it? What a moron.

i was among maybe 2 other Sox fans and a couple Cardinals fans tonight at Harry's Chocolate Shop (for those of you that have been to Purdue)... and I took s*** all night for wearing my '83 jersey out tonight (with the Sosa Cork t-shirt underneath), but all ~5 of us rejoiced as those assholes on the northside walked home the winning run

i was among maybe 2 other Sox fans and a couple Cardinals fans tonight at Harry's Chocolate Shop (for those of you that have been to Purdue)... and I took s*** all night for wearing my '83 jersey out tonight (with the Sosa Cork t-shirt underneath), but all ~5 of us rejoiced as those assholes on the northside walked home the winning run

That is awesome! :headbang

Go Ugly Early! :headbang :cheers