How'd you get here?

MurcieOne

I came as a minor league free agent from those crappy MLB message boards. I hated that stupid gay moderator. Alterity. Literally, he seemed gay. And I came here because most of those jackoffs at the MLB boards wouldn't read my posts, with the likes of the people here who some did.

actually Alterity like most jagoffs is extraordinarily straight -

straight people cause so many problems - in fact, when I think something is dumb or stupid I call it straight - :-)

your posts were just too deep for the lightweights at MLB and I am glad you post here!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The whitesox.com board wars started and I thought that board was stupid as hell because of it....and I had registered and made 1 post once upon a time on WSI....and I didn't post again...so I just decided to come here...I believe someone told me about it(maybe cw)....anyways, the rest is ancient history, and I'm here, and that's all that matters.

Well, the whitesox.com boards went to s*** and Jas, who I didnt know at the time posted this boards link on that board and then I came over here. And then I went back there as daoldroman and recommended this site to several people, including you witesoxfan...

christ i cant even remember...it was back in the day when computers were run by a hamster inside a wheel :o ...i remember i posted at spotaro's site and then he had work issues and didnt have time and everyone from that site started going to soxnet and im still here

And we love you here bags..........

Much love

-Murcie J

mine was during the infamous fight on the other board with spiff and the queen there. someone i forgot who put your url on it and i moved. not right away, b/c i still owed some loyalty to west and phg. then i got an email from one of the moderators and the bs that mm23 put up got me sooooo pissed off that i moved here that same day. that day i asked rps for a story on you guys and that was it for me.

so wut is the story on u guys :D

Damn, i forgot how many people i recruited. lol

I started posting here when spatro's site startted shutting down. I think Baggio posted the link. Then mario hated me when i first started posting. And now he's stuck with me as a part owner of Chisport.  :ph34r:

Poor Mario ;) . I came here at the request of my friend RPS after the poor treatment he and Guido received after a successful first year of broadcasting S'n'R radio at WSI. Nobody s***s on my friends.

yeah, jas, I didn't know who the hell you were either, all I know is that I was desperate to have someone to help me out (or in your case, motivate me as well) and you came aboard, which will be the greatest move this site has ever made.

as far as Mark...........I regret it to this very day :(

actually, mark's attitude was too damn different to ignore. he's always willing to give insight and help out whenever possible. thumbs up to him too.

RPS (MIKE), I never hated you, you just had the same name as some real idiot poster on soxfanatic, so when you started posting here, I thought you were him and hated ya, that was until I got to know you, now I hate you even more...........................................but we get along fine, lol.

the strength of this board has come from these three guys. Mike and SnR let people know about us, Jason built it, and Mark, well, he was just mark.

gotta thank all of these guys, cause I never cared nor wanted a message board, good thing I kept on my mouth shut on this end of it, :D

yeah, jas,  I didn't know who the hell you were either, all I know is that I was desperate to have someone to help me out (or in your case, motivate me as well) and you came aboard, which will be the greatest move this site has ever made. 

actually, mark's attitude was too damn different to ignore.  he's always willing to give insight and help out whenever possible.  thumbs up to him too. 

RPS (MIKE), I never hated you, you just had the same name as some real idiot poster on soxfanatic, so when you started posting here, I thought you were him and hated ya, that was until I got to know you, now I hate you even more...........................................but we get along fine, lol.

the strength of this board has come from these three guys. Mike and SnR let people know about us, Jason built it, and Mark, well, he was just mark.   

gotta thank all of these guys, cause I never cared nor wanted a message board, good thing I kept on my mouth shut on this end of it,  :D

I was that guy on soxfanatic. You said before i had the same name as someone on WSI. I never psted at WSI till after i started at soxnet.

Guess i was that idiot. lol

Well, Ian joined up a week or two after I joined up.  He was here for a while and then resigned.  

About 4 or 5 months ago, he came storming back and he's been here ever since.  

Anything you want to add Ian?

I think you said it all.

Well, I don't think I stormed back.

yeah, jas,  I didn't know who the hell you were either, all I know is that I was desperate to have someone to help me out (or in your case, motivate me as well) and you came aboard, which will be the greatest move this site has ever made. 

actually, mark's attitude was too damn different to ignore.  he's always willing to give insight and help out whenever possible.  thumbs up to him too. 

gotta thank all of these guys, cause I never cared nor wanted a message board, good thing I kept on my mouth shut on this end of it,  :D

Think that was a compliment.......thank you mario!

Okay....here's my story....I talked to my therapist and he said that it might help to talk about it....

So I'm drunk as hell one night and I close the bar down, so it's REAL late...when I get up to leave, I realize my ride has already left the place...so I'm pissed...I check my wallet and I'm flat broke...so a cab is out of the question...so I start to walk...and now I'm getting depressed, cuz it's gonna take AT LEAST an hour and a half to get home from the bar on foot, and it's like 15 degrees out...so THEN it starts to rain...not a hard rain, just that annoying little spitting rain that you don't even feel until suddenly you're wet as f*** and it's making you EVEN colder...so I'm walking and considering the different ways I can kill my "friend" who left me at the bar, when a car slows down to match my pace...I don't even notice until someone asks me if I need a lift anywhere....now all the warnings from my parents, Officer Friendly in grade school and everyone else run through my head, but at the same time, I'm REALLY f***ing cold and wet...so I take the ride...and the driver says, "What's YOUR name?" I tell her, and she says, "I'm Soxtalk". I asked her what the hell kind of name THAT was, and she laughed and gave me a drink. Now stupid me, I should know better than to drink something that a stranger gives you in their car in the middle of the night, but my common sense was gone at that point, so I drink it...next thing I know, I wake up in this s***ty little studio apartment in God only knows where...my head is pounding like SamMe's salsa music and my genitals are sore...I can only assume that there was some "inappropriate touching" going on while I was passed out...so Soxtalk comes out of the bathroom and asks me how I slept....real f***in funny...then she asks me if I wanted breakfast...I said, "No THANK you, I vaguely remember what happened the LAST time I accepted something from you!" More laughter...now I'm REALLY pissed, but a little scared, cuz I still don't know where I am...so I said that I gotta use the john...THANK GOD there's a window that leads to the street...I crawl out the window and high-tail it in any direction...and THAT'S when I remember the emergency money I stuck in my sock before I went out drinking!!! "Dumbass!!!", I yell at the top of my lungs...so I catch a cab, felling dirty and cheap and disgusting and everything else you'd feel in my situation...but yet I keep coming back now...kinda sick in a way, huh?

So there it is...and my therapist was wrong...it didn't really help at all to talk about it... :D

THE CRITIC,  SO WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO DRINKIN' THIS WEEKEND?

ONLY if I get to hold the car keys!!!

:D

You didnt even attempt to hold my keys saturday. :huh:

Mikey Boy, there's nothing on or around you that ANYONE wants to hold!!! :D

Who knows where those keys have been???

Besides, I had my car on Saturday - I certainly wasn't going to hop in your car after the 34 beers and 15 shots YOU had!! :o

Friends don't let friends drive drunk... :nono

Mario emailed me when he started up, letting me know he was starting up a new Sox page. Though how he connected with me I couldn't tell you. I was in WSI for a short while, that may have been it. Anyway, I checked things out for awhile, forgot about it, changed PC's. I was cleaning files off of my old PC to give it to my sister, and found the bookmark. Came back and checked it out again and have been here regularly, since.

Guest hotsoxchick1

Besides, I had my car on Saturday - I certainly wasn't going to hop in your car after the 34 beers and 15 shots YOU had!! :o

and good friends wont let you drink with rps...lol. lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

and good friends wont let you drink with rps...lol. lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Everyone does anyway. Including you!

I was bartending and RPS was unemployed so we were the only ones posting at 4:00am and he told me about this one. I swear a lot so that was a great reason to come, I also like long walks on the beach and candle lit dinners and I hate Japanese food and I don't believe in aliens and I have low self esteem and I drink a lot, and I live 3000 miles away from any other Sox fan, I'm looking for attention hold me...