O-E-O May 4th game thread against Os

cwsox

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you all know the Sox are 2 for their last 24 with runners in scoring position?

I know that is somethign that will change (these hitters are too good for that) but it really says something that the Sox have somehow been winning despite that awful job of getting guys home.

Come on Sox bats, two out rally time. Carlos shorten your damn swing.

I believe he got a game winning hit not too long ago and no one was talking about how bad of a hitter he was....

He's not a good hitter, but he's trying to do the job assigned to him the best he can.  I can admire that.

Admire it, but he is a career .158 hitter coming into this season. The fact that he got a game winning hit as a pinch hitter is a bigger bonus than anyone could possibly have imagined. I think having him bat 8th or 9th would give the White Sox more run scoring opportunities. Obviously, there is no guarantee anyone would have got a hit in his last at bat, but another hitter probably would have had a better chance.