5-28 Game Thread

whitesoxin'

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Sox fans. I just joined in after being out of town for several days. Just is time to see Konerko and Timo perez deliver. Way to Go SOX!

welcome back!!! Go SOX!!

well it's great we tied the game but again, runners at 2nd and 3rd no outs and a K, 1 out and a grounder to SS. We cant keep doing this, especially against good teams like the Angels. When we get those chances, we gotta capitalize. Good job by Timo there and i would have also pinch hit Gload for Crede as Ozzie did, too bad Ross couldnt get anything done with it

well it's great we tied the game but again, runners at 2nd and 3rd no outs and a K, 1 out and a grounder to SS. We cant keep doing this, especially against good teams like the Angels. When we get those chances, we gotta capitalize. Good job by Timo there and i would have also pinch hit Gload for Crede as Ozzie did, too bad Ross couldnt get anything done with it

The only thing Joe seems able to do lately is hit a homer every 4th or 5th game. Hope he gets on track soon.