5-28 Game Thread

whitesoxin'

GREAT f***IN GAME PAULIE@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS THE NEXT GAME ON CAL. TV?????????????????????????????/f*** yEAH WHTIE SOX@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because he choked not once but twice with a chance to put us up.  But like I said.  We won.  I'll forget all about that by tomorrow.

Lets not forget that in the years past, he has been very clutch in key situations.... I believe last year he was batting .330 with RISP, so theres no way he keeps this up. And... he cant do much worse... so you gotta expect some postive things to happen... :)

But seriously, how can you be mad at someone that continues a hit streak to 15 and goes 2 for 5 with a double....

This is how, the guy is an idiot. He makes a dumb play in the outfield and he sucks when he needs to come through. I don't care about his hitting streak, he never comes through when you need him and he's one of the dumbest players in baseball. I hope Carlos proves me wrong but I just don't see it. I really hopes he does though and I'll take my crow with pride. Anyways f*** YEAH PAULY. They played like s*** tonight, Garland kept them in the game and Pauly came through tonight, White Sox winner and a 2 game lead in the central. :headbang :headbang :headbang

What a game. I was at a grad party, and I checked the score a couple times. I saw it at 2-0 Halos, and then checked back 10 minutes later to see it was tied 2-2. I got home just in time to see Kong win it with the base hit into no-man's land.

Nice to see we're TWO up on the Twinkies now; I love it!!!!!! :headbang :wub:

fuxk yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHITE SOX WINner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuxk yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHITE SOX WINner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuxk yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHITE SOX WINner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuxk yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHITE SOX WINner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuxk yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHITE SOX WINner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuxk yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHITE SOX WINner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuxk yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHITE SOX WINner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuxk yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHITE SOX WINner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuxk yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHITE SOX WINner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuxk yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHITE SOX WINner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuxk yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHITE SOX WINner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuxk yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHITE SOX WINner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuxk yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHITE SOX WINner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuxk yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHITE SOX WINner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuxk yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHITE SOX WINner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuxk yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHITE SOX WINner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuxk yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHITE SOX WINner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuxk yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHITE SOX WINner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuxk yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHITE SOX WINner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuxk yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHITE SOX WINner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuxk yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHITE SOX WINner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuxk yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHITE SOX WINner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuxk yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHITE SOX WINner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuxk yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHITE SOX WINner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuxk yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHITE SOX WINner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuxk yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHITE SOX WINner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuxk yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHITE SOX WINner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuxk yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHITE SOX WINner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuxk yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHITE SOX WINner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuxk yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHITE SOX WINner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuxk yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHITE SOX WINner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuxk yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHITE SOX WINner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuxk yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHITE SOX WINner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuxk yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHITE SOX WINner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuxk yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHITE SOX WINner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuxk yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHITE SOX WINner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuxk yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHITE SOX WINner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuxk yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHITE SOX WINner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuxk yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHITE SOX WINner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuxk yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHITE SOX WINner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuxk yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHITE SOX WINner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuxk yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHITE SOX WINner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuxk yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHITE SOX WINner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuxk yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHITE SOX WINner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You seem alittle excited.