anthony007

knightni

only advice i have i have for photoshop is to play around with it and find out what everything does. best way to learn. checking out a few tutorials online will help ya too but don't get dependant on them.

just in case you need to know how to make it glow (these directions are for photoshop 7 so if you have earlier version or cs it may be a little different):

make sure the medallion layer is selected in you layers palette. on bottom left corner of layers pallete is a little circle button with a 'f' in the middle of it. click on it. a menu appears with a bunch of options you can do the layer, select 'outter glow.' a large box will popup with a bunch of different options for 'outter glow.' just play with the settings until you find something you like.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks knightni...

I appreciate it especially since I didnt even ask for you to update it... you just saw my name was changed and went out of your way to do it on your own..

I didnt even ask you to make me a sig in the first place but you did it because your a good person, and I appreciate it totally..

I must say you are high on my lists my friend, and I am glad to know that there are people like you on these boards.. It makes my soxtalk experiance all that much greater..

I again want to thank you, i do appreciate it a lot

The Man of Steel,

Carl Anthony Slack

Since i have the superman symbol in the sig. i am gonna need a new avatar.. i was wondering if anyone knew where to find a picture of the silhoutte of a naked girl like kinda laying down

The picture thats on the mud flaps of semis... I can never find these things