Memphis Grizzlies

Yesturday, the Grizzlies showed what their new uniforms are gonna look like next year. I kinda like them, but wanted to know what the rest of y'all think about them.

For some reason the Grizzlies website won't let me copy the pic of the uni's so here's the link to check them out:

Grizzlies Uniforms

Yesturday, the Grizzlies showed what their new uniforms are gonna look like next year.  I kinda like them, but wanted to know what the rest of y'all think about them.

For some reason the Grizzlies website won't let me copy the pic of the uni's so here's the link to check them out:

Grizzlies Uniforms

:headbang

I like 'em. I've been a Sonics and Grizzly fan for a while, although i dont follow the Grizz as much. They need to change their name though. Do Grizzlies actually live in Memphis???

They look nicer than the old ones. However, they should have changed the name of the team when they moved to Memphis. Grizzlies in Memphis?

Salt Lake City, Utah - WORLD FAMOUS for their JAZZ...

:D

I kinda like the jerseys, but there's nothing unique or different about them - the road uni has that old Toronto Blue Jays "soccer numbers" thing happening...

Does anyone remember hearing about the Memphis team becoming the Memphis Express when they moved.  Named after FedEx, their colors to be blue and orange. It was in Sports Illustrated.

yeah, they were seriously considering changing the name, but it seemed like everyone hated the name "express," so they kept "grizzlies." Also, their new logo would have been a plane which would've sucked.