6-21-2004 Sox vs Cleveland

NUKE_CLEVELAND

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is that the Schoeneweis of the 1st inning or the Schoeneweis of the 2nd inning?

while personally I have never ever in baseball seen a pitcher give up 3 runs in an inning until Schoeneweis did it tonight, I still it is too early to trash on him

My conclusion did not come from the 1st inning results alone, although they inspired it. I just think that his last 5 or so starts, put together with his unimpressive career stats, are more telling than the good start he had this year.

Once again, I sure hope I'm wrong, and very well could be. At the very least, Shoeneweis would look a lot better as a 5th starter than a 4th.

My conclusion did not come from the 1st inning results alone, although they inspired it.  I just think that his last 5 or so starts, put together with his unimpressive career stats, are more telling than the good start he had this year.

Once again, I sure hope I'm wrong, and very well could be.  At the very least, Shoeneweis would look a lot better as a 5th starter than a 4th.

fair answer