Expansion Draft

Bobcats get some players

They all suck though lol. Fizer better be prepared to be on an awful team. Thankfully for him he will get some playing time and probably start if they don't trade him. Gerald Wallace and Jahidi White were other notables taken. I wish Fizer luck in Charlotte. I think he will make it. He lives a few minutes away from me.

Bobcats get some players

They all suck though lol. Fizer better be prepared to be on an awful team. Thankfully for him he will get some playing time and probably start if they don't trade him. Gerald Wallace and Jahidi White were other notables taken. I wish Fizer luck in Charlotte. I think he will make it. He lives a few minutes away from me.

Yeah, only one player per team could be taken.

Fizer isn't even really on the team, he was a restricted free agent going in, since the Bobcats selected him now he's an unrestricted free agent. So the Cats gotta pay up to get him.

The whoe thing is such a scam.

The whoe thing is such a scam.

It is, but this way the Bobcats can work some trades and get some quality players. Soon enough they could be an up and coming power. That is if they are going to make some moves to be competitive.

It is, but this way the Bobcats can work some trades and get some quality players. Soon enough they could be an up and coming power. That is if they are going to make some moves to be competitive.

I'd say out of this darft tonight, maybe 6 guys stick with team, and they wheel and deal the rest of the way. More questions will get answered at the draft.

Disappointed they took Zaza Pachulia from Orlando, thought this young big man had a future. Too bad he won't get much playing time next year either if he stays since they already hav Jahidi White and the Clippers Euro big man.

I heard they're going to have a 30 million dollar salary cap.

They won't be an up and coming anything with that payroll.

I heard they're going to have a 30 million dollar salary cap.

They won't be an up and coming anything with that payroll.

I did say soon. Not this year and not next. If they make some good moves they could be good in 3-4 years.

The reason they are going to have such a low payroll this year is because they want to have the most cap room next season. That sounds like they are hoping to go get some stars.

I did say soon. Not this year and not next. If they make some good moves they could be good in 3-4 years.

The reason they are going to have such a low payroll this year is because they want to have the most cap room next season. That sounds like they are hoping to go get some stars.

Well, they can only use 2/3's of the cap room this season.

Bobcats get some players

I think Fizer's tenure with the Bulls prepared him for playing on an awful team! He has never played on a good NBA team!

Disappointed they took Zaza Pachulia from Orlando, thought this young big man had a future. Too bad he won't get much playing time next year either if he stays since they already hav Jahidi White and the Clippers Euro big man.

Thats how I felt when I saw Brandon Hunter's name on there. He's going to be a good player, you just watch. He's got such soft hands, and he's so big that he'll be a top rebounder in this league, similar to Ben Wallace.