Game thread 6/23 : Two in a row should

Ishmookie

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they f***ed up major by lowering the roof. I haven't seen homers go out of this park like I have this season.

Ding.

I'm not going to blame the Sox when they we're told it would have no effect. Nothing can be done about it now.

Just logged on to see Konerko homer.

My question is this: What in the heck has happened to this starting staff? Giving up a lot of runs and especially homers. Plus when the offense gets something going they invariably go out the next inning and give it all back.

Just logged on to see Konerko homer.

My question is this: What in the heck has happened to this starting staff? Giving up a lot of runs and especially homers. Plus when the offense gets something going they invariably go out the next inning and give it all back.

I think first and foremost the staff isn't as good as they performe early on. Secondly, as Jester and I have said the roof is playing a factor, lot of balls are sailing out that last year weren't. With that being said the pitchers still need to do a better job and try to keep the ball down in the zone.