I feel like this organization

WSoxShuf

Mods you can delete this when your want.

I need to get this off my chest after having a night of watching sox/cubs higlight with drunk flubs fans. I felt like the f***in guy from Clockwork Orange who had his eyes forced open.

I have a beef with the following things about my beloved sox. Again you can delete this or frame it, s*** i dont care.

1. Stop f***ing with our emotions. You are not going to trade, JR!!!

you run this organiztion like a cheap bastard, and you screw thiese devoted fans out of a good quality team. I mean s***, this team has the core of a champion. Open up your damn paybook and pay for a pitcher and some relievers. We are dying for a championship. No more of this pussyfooting around, just tell us the truth that no one is coming to the sox.

2. Stop f***in with my emotions regarding Maggs. He is the best player the Sox have had in a long time, and now he is walking. JR you are a worhtless pussy, and your goal is to make Magggs look like the evil one. It is obvious you want to pay him under what the wants, and make a deal that consists of deferred bulls***.

3. Now for the team(i will subcatergorize this)

a. Ozzie Guillen what the f*** is wrong with you, maybe you should stop being a joker for a few seconds and realize that you are killing this team. Take the pitchers out after the first 4 hits, and for gods sakes NO MORE MIKE JACKSON, he could not get the s*** out of my ass out. Also, what the f*** is your system, you established "ozzie ball" which consists of bunting and speed. This team can't bunt, practice it then!!! NO MORE ROSS GLOAD IN RIHGT FIELD. Finally use one lineup for more than one day in a row. Players get used to the position in the lineup, so keep it the same.

b. Jon Garland, you are a pussy california boy, what is so damn funny about getting shelled yet again. Yes, our defense sucked, but he did not help the cause wiht hollandsworth. My dad says it best million dollar talent, and a brain worth s***.

c. 5th starter: oh yeah we are too f***in cheap to get one.

Carlos Lee: I would have loved to b****slap you for every mistake you have made on the bases in the last few years. Your antics with standing and watching your "homerun" probably cost us the Cleveland game.

Uribe and Harris: Flash in a pan, and now we see the real talent.

Crede: Shorten that swing

Thomas, for once i have nothing to say about him.

I spend 5 years in Kansas City in college, listening to the Royals fans. They woulod b**** about not having money to spend, and being a few players away from the prize. I would always laugh at them and think, thank god my white sox are not like that. well surprise, we are now the f***ing Royals. We are actually finding new and adventurous ways to lose games now. Woopdeedooo.

I wish someone on this team would post this in the players lockers to show how much hurt and pain I feel right now. This is not just the Cubs game, let those burned out f***in yuppies enjoy their wins. This is me knowing these sox could be awesome with one more starter and some bullpen help.

Thank your for reading, I am sorry but this is my pride and joy, and they are breaking my heart.

For some reason this is more painful then when the jayhawks lost in the ncaa finals to cuse.

god this site has been sucking lately.

Seems like it's overrun w/ a bunch of whiny ass posters.  It's not the end of the world.....RELAX

Everyone act happy

When the sox lose, smile

If the sox blow a 2.5 game lead in 4 days, laugh real hard.

Don't complain, we have an unknown source of power that will help.

Everyone act happy

When the sox lose, smile

and going on a drunken rant will help?

uh....huh

Everyone act happy

When the sox lose, smile

Since when is June 26th qualify as the end of the season? It's impossible to get back in a race when you're down 3 games in the standings, with 92 games to go.....

Just stop it man.

This is all after tonight?  If you haven't noticed, Mark Prior is and will always be a better pitcher than Garland.

The Sox' current bad situation is not just because of Mark Prior. :fthecubs

1. The Sox have 3 major league starters - and NOTHING after that.

2. They've lost a series to the Expos this week and should have lost one to the Indians.

3. They will lose 2 out of 3 (or be swept) by the Cubs this weekend.

4. Their best player is injured and will walk at the end of the season.

5. Their chief rivals in the division won a series against Boston this past week and are just hitting their stride and have a 3 game lead as the Sox are collapsing.

6. Most importantly, this team has shown a consistent lack of heart for years now and although I thought in May they had overcome it, the same old Sox have returned during the June swoon.

why?

Forget it. He'll be the first one posting s*** about how great this team is after we win our next game. For example...After that 17-14 Montreal game, he was saying this team has heart and will never lose another game. The very next day, he's saying this team blows ass and will never win another game.

Forget it.  He'll be the first one posting s*** about how great this team is after we win our next game.  For example...After that 17-14 Montreal game, he was saying this team has heart and will never lose another game.  The very next day, he's saying this team blows ass and will never win another game.

:notworthy ah....greasy, still one sane person on this board

Forget it.  He'll be the first one posting s*** about how great this team is after we win our next game.  For example...After that 17-14 Montreal game, he was saying this team has heart and will never lose another game.  The very next day, he's saying this team blows ass and will never win another game.

Thank you greasy. :headbang

Thank you greasy. :headbang

Mods you can delete this when your want.

I need to get this off my chest after having a night of watching sox/cubs higlight with drunk flubs fans.  I felt like the f***in guy from Clockwork Orange who had his eyes forced open. 

I have a beef with the following things about my beloved sox.  Again you can delete this or frame it, s*** i dont care.

1.  Stop f***ing with our emotions.  You are not going to trade, JR!!!

you run this organiztion like a cheap bastard, and you screw thiese devoted fans out of a good quality team.  I mean s***, this team has the core of a champion.  Open up your damn paybook and pay for a pitcher and some relievers.  We are dying for a championship.  No more of this pussyfooting around, just tell us the truth that no one is coming to the sox.

2.  Stop f***in with my emotions regarding Maggs.  He is the best player the Sox have had in a long time, and now he is walking.  JR you are a worhtless pussy, and your goal is to make Magggs look like the evil one.  It is obvious you want to pay him under what the wants, and make a deal that consists of deferred bulls***. 

3.  Now for the team(i will subcatergorize this)

a.  Ozzie Guillen what the f*** is wrong with you, maybe you should stop being a joker for a few seconds and realize that you are killing this team. Take the pitchers out after the first 4 hits, and for gods sakes NO MORE MIKE JACKSON, he could not get the s*** out of my ass out.  Also, what the f*** is your system, you established "ozzie ball" which consists of bunting and speed.  This team can't bunt, practice it then!!!  NO MORE ROSS GLOAD IN RIHGT FIELD.  Finally use one lineup for more than one day in a row.  Players get used to the position in the lineup, so keep it the same.

b.  Jon Garland, you are a pussy california boy, what is so damn funny about getting shelled yet again.  Yes, our defense sucked, but he did not help the cause wiht hollandsworth.  My dad says it best million dollar talent, and a brain worth s***.

c.  5th starter: oh yeah we are too f***in cheap to get one.

Carlos Lee:  I would have loved to b****slap you for every mistake you have made on the bases in the last few years.  Your antics with standing and watching your "homerun" probably cost us the Cleveland game.

Uribe and Harris:  Flash in a pan, and now we see the real talent.

Crede:  Shorten that swing

Thomas, for once i have nothing to say about him.

I spend 5 years in Kansas City in college, listening to the Royals fans.  They woulod b**** about not having money to spend, and being a few players away from the prize.  I would always laugh at them and think, thank god my white sox are not like that.  well surprise, we are now the f***ing Royals.  We are actually finding new and adventurous ways to lose games now.  Woopdeedooo.

I wish someone on this team would post this in the players lockers to show how much hurt and pain I feel right now.  This is not just the Cubs game, let those burned out f***in yuppies enjoy their wins.  This is me knowing these sox could be awesome with one more starter and some bullpen help.

Thank your for reading, I am sorry but this is my pride and joy, and they are breaking my heart.

For some reason this is more painful then when the jayhawks lost in the ncaa finals to cuse.

no offense, but after reading your post, you may be one of the dumbest posters I've seen on this board. The organization hasn't won a WS in 90+ years and we haven't had good fans since the 90s, but yet JR is to blame for it all.

upper half in payroll, upper half in play -- bottom half in attendance ... common sense, idiot.

Did you guys know DMX's real name is Earl Simmons!?

:lol:  :lolhitting

I buired a guy named John Simmons once, an unclaimed body, and lo and beho0ld 40 people showed up at the funeral - all too cheap to claim his body and pay for the funeral so it was done on the public tab

my services were of course free, and done so the deceased could be buried with the respect all humans should have

so we were surprised 40 (cheap bastard) mouners showed up and they surrounded the urn (the body had been unclaimed for three weeks and after a while, you just gotta cremate the rotting remains) with all these cards and pins with strange insignia on them

I kept staring at the strange symbols during my funeral service when it finally hit me: they were white supremist symbols - I was - unawares - doing a klan-militia-white power funeral :ph34r:

I was thinking if the (cheap bastard) mourners who didn't claim the body and wanted the funeral on the public tab knew the views of the person doing the funeral, they'd kill me

but I gave the guy the best funeral he was ever going to get, and then the cheap bastard mourners wanted their racist and hate stuff interred with the urn so I got a close up look at the hate stuff - it was scary - and kind of hung with the funeral staff until our militia folks left the funeral home to kind of protect them -

that is my Simmons story -

sometimes thinking about real life makes me remember baseball is a game and an amusment so a loss is no big deal and the best teams will lose 4 out of 10 so what the hell is there to be so out of sorts about

PS and yes, in conversation after the funeral I ascertained that these militia - as in Michigan Militia - members were indeed good friends with Timothy McVeigh :ph34r:

I buired a guy named John Simmons once, an unclaimed body, and lo and beho0ld 40 people showed up at the funeral - all too cheap to claim his body and pay for the funeral so it was done on the public tab

my services were of course free, and done so the deceased could be buried with the respect all humans should have

so we were surprised 40 (cheap bastard) mouners showed up and they surrounded the urn (the body had been unclaimed for three weeks and after a while, you just gotta cremate the rotting remains) with all these cards and pins with strange insignia on them

I kept staring at the strange symbols during my funeral service when it finally hit me: they were white supremist symbols - I was - unawares - doing a klan-militia-white power funeral :ph34r:

I was thinking if the (cheap bastard) mourners who didn't claim the body and wanted the funeral on the public tab knew the views of the person doing the funeral, they'd kill me

but I gave the guy the best funeral he was ever going to get, and then the cheap bastard mourners wanted their racist and hate stuff interred with the urn so I got a close up look at the hate stuff - it was scary - and kind of hung with the funeral staff until our militia folks left the funeral home to kind of protect them -

that is my Simmons story -

sometimes thinking about real life makes me remember baseball is a game and an amusment so a loss is no big deal and the best teams will lose 4 out of 10 so what the hell is there to be so out of sorts about

PS and yes, in conversation after the funeral I ascertained that these militia - as in Michigan Militia - members were indeed good friends with Timothy McVeigh :ph34r:

:o

Just... :o