NCAA Football 2005

aboz56

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just rented this game, ill see how i like it

As has been said before...the passing game sucks ass.

Running game works well though. You can have real big runs quite often. In fact, in a game I had against Va Tech, I ran the ball almost every time...probably had a run-to-pass ratio of about 6:1...my man(HB #33) ran for 310 yards on 55 carries...whats that tell you? :D

I played my friend earlier and he was Notre Dame and i was NIU. He always went for 2 pt conversions and he made alot of them. With 20 seconds left in the game i was down by 8 and scored a TD. I needed a conversion so i passed it to my running back. He got tackled right before the end zone so i was down by 2. I onside kicked and failed so he won 48-46 :angry:

Well, fellas. Here I go. Into the Big House, first game on Hiesman. If I win, it could be mean a Big 10 Title for the Wildcats. If I lose, I almost definitely have no shot at the title, as I'll be 6-3 then, losing to the two leaders in the Big 10 (Michigan and Wisconson.)

Absolutely huge game here, folks. Absolutely f***ing huge!

OK, I just got the game and first impression. It wasn't as good as I thought it was. I hate that their appearently is no Time/Day/Weather change. Gameplay is the same. Graphics are same. If I was rating this game, I would give it a C :huh But I have only played it twice so maybe I will turn around.

Alright fellas, I'm gonna post something since nothing has been posted in this thread in 6 days: I just played the funnest game of football I've ever played on a video game. I lost, but it's still all good. I played on AA level and used those sliders posted, and it made the game really fun. I was Ole Miss and was playing Alabama. The whole game was really hard fought. The only TD Alabama scored was on a 3rd and 1 on their 45 yard line. Alabama is a really good running team in the game, so I lined up in a goal line formation, and blitzed everyone to stop the run. I couldn't believe it, but they ran a pass play, and it totally threw me off, so they scored on a 55-yard TD pass to the TE. After that, I shut them down. They only had 123 yards of total offense, and just over 80 of that came on the first drive of the game. Anyway, I made 2 FG's, but missed a 48-yarder with 6 seconds left b/c the ball hit the crossbar, or what ever you want to call it. I was lined up on the left hash mark, but lined it up perfectly. It would have been good if it would have been kicked just a tad bit harder. The final score was 7-6, and it was rated as the #1 all-time game that I've played.

It seems like the games that are the most fun for me are way low scoring. I was playing Oklahoma with ISU...yeah I know....unrealistic.....But for the majority of the game Iwas up 6-3.....ISU's kicker kicks ass, just so you guys know....nailed a 52 yard FG with no wind....I've seen him nail 60 yarders in warmups in real life....

Well against NIU, he'll have to be able to hit 70 yarders, because thats as far as the offense will be able to get.

;)