Mac, Jurko, Harry sounding off on Mariotti...again

CSF

The afternoon crew on ESPN 1000 are responding to the moron's show this morning when he said that McNeil would be the type of "drunk" Sox fan that would jump on the field. Mariotti apparently also b****ed about the AC/DC song that precedes both the Sox player intros and the opening to MJH show on ESPN 1000. I hope MJH, Hawk and the rest of this Sox organization keep the heat on this moron. More people are finding out how much of a jackass this guy really is.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The afternoon crew on ESPN 1000 are responding to the moron's show this morning when he said that McNeil would be the type of "drunk" Sox fan that would jump on the field.  Mariotti apparently also b****ed about the AC/DC song that precedes both the Sox player intros and the opening to MJH show on ESPN 1000. I hope MJH, Hawk and the rest of this Sox organization keep the heat on this moron.  More people are finding out how much of a jackass this guy really is.

Well if hawk won't knock that jackass out maybe mac will.

They are also pissed that management said they couldn't have callers rip on Mariotti during "critics at extra large" yesterday. The segment got cut real early last night. They are letting callers go off on him later. I have been laughing aloud at the first half hour of this show. It's just great to listen to Mariotti bashing.

The afternoon crew on ESPN 1000 are responding to the moron's show this morning when he said that McNeil would be the type of "drunk" Sox fan that would jump on the field.  Mariotti apparently also b****ed about the AC/DC song that precedes both the Sox player intros and the opening to MJH show on ESPN 1000. I hope MJH, Hawk and the rest of this Sox organization keep the heat on this moron.  More people are finding out how much of a jackass this guy really is.

Good to see McNeil saying his piece regarding that worthless bag'o'bones.

I swear, Mariotti is the BIGGEST cry baby I have EVER heard. You are NEVER allowed to say ANYTHING bad about him EVER! He can rip you all he wants, but the SECOND you rip him, he goes on the offensive.

Last week (I think), Mac, Jurko, and Harry were commenting about something Mariotti said. They disagreed with him and said he was wrong. Mariotti got on the phone with the PD and DEMANDED they stop. For the love of god Jay, if you are going to dish it out, at least be able to take it back.

It is guys like Mariotti that is going to cause the Sox to move their broadcast down the dial to 670 once their deal with 1000 is up.

I swear, Mariotti is the BIGGEST cry baby I have EVER heard. You are NEVER allowed to say ANYTHING bad about him EVER! He can rip you all he wants, but the SECOND you rip him, he goes on the offensive.

Last week (I think), Mac, Jurko, and Harry were commenting about something Mariotti said. They disagreed with him and said he was wrong. Mariotti got on the phone with the GM and DEMANDED they stop. For the love of god Jay, if you are going to dish it out, at least be able to take it back.

it wasnt the gm that he complained to it was len weiner the programmer director.