Jeopardy

mreye

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will he be starting the new season?

Yes. Now, for the next six weeks, they will be rebroadcasting a bunch of tournaments from this season. So, we must wait til Labor Day to see the Ken Jennings Show once again. Watch Jeopardy's ratings drop now!

I think I heard from someone that this coming week is the last week of the season until sept.

Funny thing is I have never watched Jeopardy at all during this guy's streak. I used to watch it a little before the streak.

TheBigHurtBEGOOD,

Did you ever think of going on Jeopardy!?  I'm sure you'd give Ken a run for his $$$!

Ken!!! I assume that's the guy. LOL. I think I can beat him, I haven't seen him play yet, but I should be able to do it.

Ken!!!  I assume that's the guy. LOL. I think I can beat him, I haven't seen him play yet, but I should be able to do it.

I'm sure you'd beat him if the Final Jeopardy! was to sing "Calling all Angels." (What a classic thread from last year!!!) :lolhitting

Ken: $48,000

Be Good: $49,000

Be Good: I win!!!!!!!

Alex Trebeck: oh wait we forgot to put in the minus sign before your total

Be Good: s***to

LOL

That quotes goin where it belongs-quote of the month..

Ken Jennings is crazy. I wonder how long he'll go.

Sometime in the future

"ahmm, Alex, this has been fun but I feel like Charles Nelson Riley I've been on this show so long. With me on the ratings have gone through the roof, we're kicking everybody's booty in the time slot. I think it's time for me to move on. CBS is offering me a nice gig on Wheel and I think I'm going to take it."

I've been thinking the same thing. With all the laws and regulations, I just cannot see anyone cheating on that scale, for so many weeks.

My mom made a good point when I mentioned this to her. She said it would be easy to set the catagories to his knowledge after say he wins for the 5th time. I haven't been watching so I don't know if there has been any trends in the categories.

My mom made a good point when I mentioned this to her.  She said it would be easy to set the catagories to his knowledge after say he wins for the 5th time.  I haven't been watching so I don't know if there has been any trends in the categories.

I haven't noticed any change, the usual strange mix. He doesn't seem to have any glaring weakness.

I think it would be easier to hide if you got him the answers ahead of time, instead of fixing categories.  Definately a lot less obvious.

Any of these scenarios are far fetched at best, but how about he figured out how to hack into the Jeopardy computers and download the questions?

He still had to get past the local qualifying, etc.

• 4 months later...