Kobe Bryant...

Sad, isn't it.

Yeah.

I did hear today, on B&B that apparently the prosecution has been changed. Additionally, the admission of the 75 minute discussion and the blood-stained shirt (despite the denial of admission for the medical examiner's report), is apparently a victory for the prosecution.

There may be signs of hope out there for justice, after all.

Jim Gray reported it.  Their was an article today in the trib about it.  They basically used my exact line of thought on how the Bulls could of potentially got him.

Gray never said that, and he's back with Lakers now, so need to argue.

Kobe resigned with the Lakers...

And there was no chance he would have gone to the Bulls... Too many things that wouldnt allow it to happen...

Kobe is about to get a dose of reality.. The Lakers are going to be bad next year, yeah they will make the playoffs but I could easily see them as the 6th seed..

While the Heat are going to be one of the top 3 teams in the East

Shaq > Kobe

Any GM that would take Kobe over Shaq is a fool... There is only ONE Shaq, who knows when another like him (7'2 360 lbs) will come around if EVER

Its gonna be a long season for the Lakers

Kobe resigned with the Lakers...

And there was no chance he would have gone to the Bulls... Too many things that wouldnt allow it to happen...

Kobe is about to get a dose of reality.. The Lakers are going to be bad next year, yeah they will make the playoffs but I could easily see them as the 6th seed..

While the Heat are going to be one of the top 3 teams in the East

Shaq > Kobe

Any GM that would take Kobe over Shaq is a fool... There is only ONE Shaq, who knows when another like him (7'2 360 lbs) will come around if EVER

Its gonna be a long season for the Lakers

A 6th seed is being generous. I see the Lakers winning 38 gms next year.