Help me Cheer on the Sox (PART II)

kapkomet

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I tell you what...I know everyone loves Valentin but I would let his ass walk next year. I would rather find a SS who can hit for .300 and not so many homeruns than hit .240 and hit 20+ homers....I would take a guy who can get on base consistantly over a guy who strikes out more than anything and then occasionally hits a homerun. Just me though.

This thread is hilarious.Ā  Everyone is b****ing about Garland when the offense has two hits against John Wasdin.Ā  John Wasdin people.Ā  There is no reason for that.Ā  At all.

So it's all good for Garland to have given up 4 in 5 innings?

This thread is hilarious.Ā  Everyone is b****ing about Garland when the offense has two hits against John Wasdin.Ā  John Wasdin people.Ā  There is no reason for that.Ā  At all.

What is hilarious is that he served up a gopherball to Gary Matthews, Jr.

So it's all good for Garland to have given up 4 in 5 innings?

Garland giving up 4 runs to the Rangers is whole lot more understandible than the Sox getting two hits against a guy with a 7 era. The Rangers offense is one of the best in baseball. John Wasdin is... well, you get the picture.

I tell you what...I know everyone loves Valentin but I would let his ass walk next year. I would rather find a SS who can hit for .300 and not so many homeruns than hit .240 and hit 20+ homers....I would take a guy who can get on base consistantly over a guy who strikes out more than anything and then occasionally hits a homerun. Just me though.

Find me a SS on the market who meets that criteria

Thing that does get me though.. is how the hell this offense scores 12 lastnight and can't score more than 1 tonight and only 2 hits????

we've been consistently inconsistent all year, it's soo frustrating.

It's performances like this that lead to me having no faith in this team.

The Sox are once again making an absolute lousy pitcher with an ERA of over 7 look like Cy Young.

A good team lights this guy up big time! The Sox are simply an average team. They are only competitive in the weakest division in baseball.

This is a 4 team race to win the Central.

The Sox will absolutely have their hands full with Cleveland and Detroit here in the second half.