NCAA PS2 Online League

SnB

The time has come boys. I'm going with the suggestion of someone (forgot who), but we're going to use the big 10 conference. Hopefully we can get 11 people in the league. Each team will play each other once, top 4 teams will advance into the playoffs.

So who's in? Give your team you want to use too......

Me ( Michigan )

Hey if you can give me some time to set my internet up in my room i will join as Ohio State..

How much time you need man?

If we get too many people, you'll have to be left out, but right now, doesn't look like it's drawing too much interest.

If we get too many people, you'll have to be left out, but right now, doesn't look like it's drawing too much interest.

Im gonna try ASAP.... If im too late its cool to go ahead without me but I would really like to join up..

I'll join as any team once I get everything set up in my room, shouldn't be to long but I'll let you know when I'm set up and if you enough people already, well then sucks for me.