Moronotti on Around the Horn

KJSoxSOxSox

That piece of s*** Moronotti is trying to jump on the bandwagon with Harold Reynolds......after winning today on Around the horn he talked of how the Sox are great and need some national attention

great......i wish it was woody paige or anyone else saying that!!

:finger jay

That piece of s*** Moronotti is trying to jump on the bandwagon with Harold Reynolds......after winning today on Around the horn he talked of how the Sox are great and need some national attention

great......i wish it was woody paige or anyone else saying that!!

:finger jay

sox fans know what a piece of s*** he is, we won't let him on.....the bandwagon has a 'no jays allowed' sign on the front of it.

This is so f***ing predictable.

Once a week we have a thread

Jay said ______________________, what an asshole. He praises the Sox, he's an asshole. He rips the drunks, he's an asshole.

:headshake

Simple solution. Some people like the Mariotti drama, I not being one of them, and others get tired of it.  If Jay is mentioned in the topic title, do not go into the thread. It's easy.

Good point.

Whats more "f***ing predictable" about Mariotti threads are those who like to point out how often they are created. As if they rise above the simple conflict most Sox fans have with Mariotti.

Above all else, if no one cared, then these threads would die on their own. I hope we're not coming to the point on Soxtalk (as WSI is now) where EVERY slightly objectionable thread is critiqued. Whats next? Posting a picture with some dork giving the thumbs down and "THIS THREAD SUCKS" in large font.

:usa