My night

The Beast

Attendence 30,000+

Score: White Sox 6, Tigers 4

I got there around 6:15, and went to my usual spot for autographs, right near homeplate on the 3rd base side. I got Alomar Jr.'s autograph, and then I also got a batted ball from batting practice, and since it didn't mean anything to me, I gave it to a kid nearby, who was in tears when Ozzie didn't come over to sign. That mean't a lot to see him smile back at me and his little eyes light up in delight.

The game started, and the ever powerful songs before the White Sox played were blasting into my ears. Passed by quickman's seats, wish I could have sat there because my mom was complaining about people obstructing our view. She also complained about the umpire. I said mom, "You are a fan. You can talk when you go through all the training they go through as an umpire."

I am an umpire.

Annoying Tiger fans filled the out field seats. After remembering Cheat's story, I said to my mom, "Mom, if they cause any trouble you tell me, I'll get security on them as fast as a squirrel gets hurled 20 feet by a truck." Counted the beers, added up to about 300.00 spent on beers for their part. Shortly after the inning began, the most ignorant one said, I didn't hear any fireworks...who got the homeruns? Uribe hits a homerun and I showed that nimrod up. That homerun that was hit to center by a Tiger player, I believe Young hit it, was nearly thrown back. I got up and started yelling until my throat hurts "Don't you dare! This is White Sox baseball! We aren't ignorant fans! Stop!" And so they did.

Food:

x1 Nachos (w/heavy jalopenos)

x1 koscher hot dog (w/heavy onions)

x2 mt. dew

x1 double waffle cone

x1 Whopper (drove to burger king)

x1 orange pop (burger king)

Hey, maybe the Burger king and the Dairy Queen should get together, if you know what I mean. :lolhitting

Overall Grade for Game: B

Quality of Ballpark staff-A+ Comment; Much improved.

:lol: Thanks for sharing your experience with us. Way to stand up for Sox baseball and not throwing the ball back. I hate umpires.

Subliminal Messages.

King+Queen, you sickos :P

I hate seeing moronic fans throwing it back.

I know a guy who goes to my school who threw a ball back because he said he "hates the sox."

Coming back to him I said to him, "If you were half the man I am you would understand anything on this world rather than thinking everything is alright in your preppy jockish world, you worthless piece of crap. Get out of my sight."

Good stuff beastly. When that homerun was hit there were a couple guys close to us that were chanting throw it back and I just yelled back this ain't wrigley. I got f***in pissed when people were doing the wave and the whole park was doing it. :angry: Obviously a great game and I can't say enough about shingo's entrance it's awesome. :headbang :headbang

Good stuff beastly.  When that homerun was hit there were a couple guys close to us that were chanting throw it back and I just yelled back this ain't wrigley.  I got f***in pissed when people were doing the wave and the whole park was doing it. :angry: Obviously a great game and I can't say enough about shingo's entrance it's awesome. :headbang  :headbang

Where were you again?

Anyway, let the wave go. Its a baseball fan tradition, its not a Wrigley tradition, they are all drunken hicks of the County Jail Jury.

Shingo's entry was god tonight.

Anyone enjoy the new intro at the cell?

I might add that I will never wear my Cursed cubs logo t-shirt to the Cell. Half the fans don't understand the goat and the baseball on the back of it.

Situation #1

Getting out of my Honda Element,

Fan #1: Yo, get out of here, this isn't your park.

Me: Hey, buddy read closer. I think you need more practice with your reading skills. You insult me.

Fan #1: Sorry, I can't read.

Situation #2

Going to my seats

Fan #2: Cubs suck (as he walks by.)

Me: Hey, come back here.

He stops, looks puzzled and says: "what?"

Me: It reads, C-U-R-S-E-D, not CUBS. Don't assume I fall that low into that department, got it, sir?

Fan #2: My bad, dude.

Where were you again?

Anyway, let the wave go. Its a baseball fan tradition, its not a Wrigley tradition, they are all drunken hicks of the County Jail Jury.

Shingo's entry was god tonight.

Anyone enjoy the new intro at the cell?

I was in section 110 and I can't let it go because it obstructs the view of watching the game and it's pointless, it's just stupid.

I was in section 110 and I can't let it go because it obstructs the view of watching the game and it's pointless, it's just stupid.

5 rows over, Rowand44.

Would have loved to hear your thoughts on all things in White Sox baseball.

I love to hear from many Sox fans perspectives, especially because yours is such a brilliant opinion.

Although I may need to lose 5.50 in the process... :D but i offer all the adults a cold one on me, though I would just be buying them one. ;)

5 rows over, Rowand44.

Would have loved to hear your thoughts on all things in White Sox baseball.

I love to hear from many Sox fans perspectives, especially because yours is such a brilliant opinion.

Although I may need to lose 5.50 in the process... :D but i offer all the adults a cold one on me, though I would just be buying them one. ;)

Damn, I did not know you were sitting there, if I knew I would have come by. Were you in 105 or 115, because if you were in 105 I think you were right by those guys who were chanting "throw it back."

Damn, I did not know you were sitting there, if I knew I would have come by.  Were you in 105 or 115, because if you were in 105 I think you were right by those guys who were chanting "throw it back."

105. We didn't have many of those guys over where I was. The worst was over near 100, where those idiots were telling whoever caught the ball to throw it back. Craziness, the pain, the madness!!!

Beastly - just my humble suggestion - but don't wear the whole anti-Cubs shirts to the Cell. It really feeds into the whole media stereotypical 'Sox fans only care about what the Cubs do'. Wear it on a day we play the Cubs, but other than that - how about going Pro-Sox, as opposed to anti-Cubs?

Again - take it fwiw.

For anyone at the game tonight, did you see those shirts the street vendors were selling that said he gone on the front and you can put it on the board yes on the back. I was going to buy one but for some reason I didn't. I think I'll pick one up monday if they're still there, they were only 10 bucks.

Beastly - just my humble suggestion - but don't wear the whole anti-Cubs shirts to the Cell.  It really feeds into the whole media stereotypical 'Sox fans only care about what the Cubs do'.  Wear it on a day we play the Cubs, but other than that - how about going Pro-Sox, as opposed to anti-Cubs?

Again - take it fwiw.

Makes sense, but cwsoxguy...all my White Sox stuff is small on me...so I find myself struggling for a lot of stuff. Christmas list is looking for a bunch of jersey's, scarf's, hats, shoes, Sox, and shorts with sox stuff on em...

For anyone at the game tonight, did you see those shirts the street vendors were selling that said he gone on the front and you can put it on the board yes on the back.  I was going to buy one but for some reason I didn't.  I think I'll pick one up monday if they're still there, they were only 10 bucks.

I didn't until I was in the parking lot and the guy was yelling that out, and I hear 10 bucks after that.

Edit on previous post: Keep in mind I'm a 6'3'' 180 lbs. sophmore who grows too much so stuff may not fit me after each month.

For anyone at the game tonight, did you see those shirts the street vendors were selling that said he gone on the front and you can put it on the board yes on the back.  I was going to buy one but for some reason I didn't.  I think I'll pick one up monday if they're still there, they were only 10 bucks.

I saw those...i also say a new cubs one, it said "cry" on the front and some other stuff about curses on the back, i believe

I saw those...i also say a new cubs one, it said "cry" on the front and some other stuff about curses on the back, i believe

Yeah I saw those also, I'm not really into buying anti flubs stuff though, I'd rather by sox stuff. I really liked the hawk and dj shirts, I'm still trying to figure out why I didn't buy one, hopefully they'll still be there on monday.

Yeah I saw those also, I'm not really into buying anti flubs stuff though, I'd rather by sox stuff.  I really liked the hawk and dj shirts, I'm still trying to figure out why I didn't buy one, hopefully they'll still be there on monday.

I actually don't own any anti cubs stuff, because though i am anti cubs, i'd rather wear Sox stuff over anti cubs stuff in any situation.

I'm sure those shirts will be around, unless they didn't sell any of them at all.

I actually don't own any anti cubs stuff, because though i am anti cubs, i'd rather wear Sox stuff over anti cubs stuff in any situation.

I'm sure those shirts will be around, unless they didn't sell any of them at all.

Same here. Everything you said applies to me also.

Agree 100%. I feel the same way about Booing. Why Boo the other team when you can cheer yours, ya know? Just the way I feel about that.

When I go down Monday, im going to try and find the guy selling the "HE GONE" shirts. Those sound pretty cool.

They were selling them outside the walkway from Lots E to F, if you can't find them elsewhere.