*BREAKING NEWS:* Elizabeth Smart found Alive...

Heads22

Great News that she has been found and they know that physically she is just fine, no signs of abuse so far that I have heard of....Now for the conspiracy theory

Doesn't it seem weird to everybody that she was in a car when she was found, meaning that she went places with the man and woman that kidnapped her. She must have been brainwashed or something really odd happened because it seems to me at some point in a public place she could have just screamed who she was and started running and then somebody would help her and the whole thing would have been over, or she could have just jumped out of the car some time during these last 6 months, or however long it has been. So either she was brainwashed or there is some strange twists, like possibly she wanted to join this man and woman in their strange religion. Also this guy does not have a typical kidnapper motive, it wasn't to sexually abuse her because the kidnappers wife is deep in this too from what I have heard, it wasn't to physically abuse her because they haven't found any evidence of that. It just seems weird. :huh: ..we will get all the answers eventually

Glad she is ok

Doesn't it seem weird to everybody that she was in a car when she was found, meaning that she went places with the man and woman that kidnapped her.  She must have been brainwashed or something really odd happened because it seems to me at some point in a public place she could have just screamed who she was and started running and then somebody would help her and the whole thing would have been over, or she could have just jumped out of the car some time during these last 6 months, or however long it has been.

Its alot harder than you imagine to get away from kidnappers. I mean, she's just a little girl, and shes supposed to resist the force of two adults? Glad shes safe and okay.

Its alot harder than you imagine to get away from kidnappers. I mean, she's just a little girl, and shes supposed to resist the force of two adults? Glad shes safe and okay.

While I agree with you (it's hard than it looks to escape), she wasn't a little girl. she is 15 now and 14 at the time of the kidnapping.

Its alot harder than you imagine to get away from kidnappers. I mean, she's just a little girl, and shes supposed to resist the force of two adults

I agree, it just seems to me that she could have just screamed for help at some point, but that is easy for me to say while sitting at home.

What's it called "Stockholm syndrome"?

What the hell is that? :huh:

I'm sorry, but the killing of Zoran Djindjic is alot more important than a small girl getting found.

I disagree, this is the first pleasant story in the U.S. in a very long time, making it more important to our nation than an assasination in the Balkans.

first i want to say i think its great that this young girl was found alive and returned home..nothing could make me happier....but does it seem a little wierd that the family is having press conferences like on the hour ,every hour???....if i was that girls father that would be the last thing i would be doing...you wouldnt have been able to pry me away from my daughter...i would have had a friend or family member come out and make statement thanking everyone involved for all their help and prayers and then would have asked out of respect for my daughter and everything she has been through to please respect our privacy..we need to be alone to tend to our daughter's needs...everytime on turn on the tv someone , mother , father , whoever , i having a press conference...if i went through it maybe i would be changed and being the same thing..but it seems pretty bizzarre to me