Same old white sux

Butter Parque

I've been posting this same statement for awile now, and here it comes again:

SAME OLD WHITESOX!

Whats the difference between Jerry Manuel and Ozzie Guillen, this is the same team as last year. They get hot for a little while and everyone starts talking world series. I have some news for you people; this team isn't even going to the playoffs. It s just like last year and who the f*** cares about the farm system. Everyone who has come up from it sucks anyway, they can get rid of honel, mccarthy, sweeney and anderson for all I give a s***. Look at it; Munoz, Diaz, Borchard, Rauch, Crede. The farm system is nothing to care about. You have to fire the scouting system and get some new people in their. I've said that numerous times on these boards. Tje team needs to be revamped because this structure over here just isn't gonna win.

I would love to see Ken Williams fired. I thought he should have been originally when he got the wrong guy for James Baldwin. No playoff appearances since his dumbass has been in charge. I like his efforts to obtain players but these guys never win.

In 2000 things were different. Look at the pitching staff. Young arms like Parque, Sirotka, and Baldwin led the team to the playoffs. What happens in the offseason, they are all having arm surgery from misuse. Look at Damaso Marte this year, his ERA is in the 3's now because he has been used everyday for the last 2 years.

It doesn't matter whether Jerry Reinsdorf will spend the money or not, it wouldn't matter, the whole team needs to be overhauled. Maybe a rebuilding is whats needed for this team to show heart and determination like the twins. They should focus on defense and pitching to win games, not the homerun.

If anyone actually responds to this piece, I know what your gona say. Your over recacting or relax or even your an idiot. Well you can say that about this writing but you know what; optimism is no longer necessary for this team. They don't deserve it. You people can keep thinking it was just one loss, but in the long run of things its a continuing pattern of losing. Last year was the same thing, a key series lost to the twins and everybody said it was just one series, but did the eam make the playoffs?NO! Are they going to make the playoffs this year, NO!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said, you can deny whats ultimately going to happen for as long as you want, but when they don't make the playoffs, you guys should be the last people on this board bad mouthing them.

I don't mind you making predictions, its just when you start saying that s*** that hasn't happened yet is GOING to happen is what makes you look dumb, IMO.

What would really amaze me is if we could lose one game without people getting on here and making these "BRING OUT YOUR DEAD, THE END IS NEAR!!!" type threads.

No s***. For every win in sports, there is also a loss.

Why do I come to this board in times like this.... it only pisses me off more.

Like I said, you can deny whats ultimately going to happen for as long as you want, but when they don't make the playoffs, you guys should be the last people on this board bad mouthing them.

Like I said - if you know they aren't going to make the playoffs, then go the f*** away. Honestly, why the f*** are you here if you know we aren't going to win.

My gosh - some of you just need to go away in some hole in the ground.

Oh, and how old are you, 2? White 'Sux'. Very clever, dips***. :dips***

Then we win the divison we laugh at them. 

Congratulations! You and southsider just won the idiot of the year awards! If we win the division, hell had frozen over. Its not happenin with this team.

The only disgrace is the b****es out there quitting on this team. Don't jump back on the bandwagon when we win this.

As for southsider, that quote shows your intellingence. "Quitting on this team" How do you quit on something that you don't belong to. The last I checked, Reinsdorf wasn't paying me to belong to the Chicago White Sox. Thats a pretty gay statement to make. Believe me, if they win the division, I'll do you guys a favor and never post here again, I'll leave it to you idiots to give out your pointless drivel that you spill out everyday about how great this team is. I might not be the most loyal Chisox fan out there, but I am the most realistic.

P.S. For everybody out there who blames everything on Jerry Reinsdorf, I have a couple of words of wisdom for you. When you come onto these boards and complain about how all of Reinsdorfs money never goes to the team, theirs a simple solution, DON'T GO TO THE GAMES! Reinsdorf is never going to put the necessary money into the team so why in the hell would you keep giving him yours. Boycott the games and watch them at home. Stop giving him your money which he pockets for himself. The moronic notion that if you spend more at the games and give more money, that he will put more into the team is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Congratulations! You and southsider just won the idiot of the year awards! If we win the division, hell had frozen over. Its not happenin with this team.

As for southsider, that quote shows your intellingence. "Quitting on this team" How do you quit on something that you don't belong to. The last I checked, Reinsdorf wasn't paying me to belong to the Chicago White Sox. Thats a pretty gay statement to make. Believe me, if they win the division, I'll do you guys a favor and never post here again, I'll leave it to you idiots to give out your pointless drivel that you spill out everyday about how great this team is. I might not be the most loyal Chisox fan out there, but I am the most realistic.

P.S. For everybody out there who blames everything on Jerry Reinsdorf, I have a couple of words of wisdom for you. When you come onto these boards and complain about how all of Reinsdorfs money never goes to the team, theirs a simple solution, DON'T GO TO THE GAMES! Reinsdorf is never going to put the necessary money into the team so why in the hell would you keep giving him yours. Boycott the games and watch them at home. Stop giving him your money which he pockets for himself. The moronic notion that if you spend more at the games and give more money, that he will put more into the team is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Then, leave. Go away. The sooner the better. This place will be better for it. You're obviously not a fan. You are no loss.

I gotta say Southsider, you have to change your sig. How you would think that this rotation is by any means dangerous just means you know nothing about baseball. The fact that you think Scott Schoenweis, Esteban Loaiza and Jon Garland represent any kind of danger to any opposing batter just shows how little you know about baseball.

I gotta say Southsider, you have to change your sig. How you would think that this rotation is by any means dangerous just means you know nothing about baseball. The fact that you think Scott Schoenweis, Esteban Loaiza and Jon Garland represent any kind of danger to any opposing batter just shows how little you know about baseball.

And I gotta say if you keep trolling for a fight, you won't last here.

I'm not trolling for a fight, but I should be able to post whatever I want about the whitesox here if I'm a member and not have to be ridiculed for it just because I said something negative or realistic. Not everybody can be a romantacist.

And calling people's posts and sigs "idiotic" is talking about the white sox? Please.

And calling people's posts and sigs "idiotic" is talking about the white sox?  Please.

For the most part i do not think my posts are idiotic sometimes i may say something stupid but it's not like i am the only one. Butter parque ss2k4's sig is his oopinion so why do you give a f***?