Today's game

clujer420

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Top of 8th Kelly Wunsch in

- Someone flies out to the warning track for Valenzuela (Wunsch was lucky that the wind was blowing in)

- Davanon Ks on a big curve ball

- J.Molina Ks on a changeup

Kelly Wunsch gets lucky to keep his ST era at 0.00.

Kelly! :wub:

Anyway, I'm at a computer that doesn't have audio for some reason (Real is crashing), so I can't listen to the game...so I'm enjoying these updates. :)

Rich Rodriguez in for the Bottom of the 8th

-K don't know who

-K don'y know who

-Harris singles to center (2nd hit of the day)

-Miles singles to center runners at the corners

-Daubach Ks looking on a 2-2 pitch, right down the middle and Brian knew it.

4-3 going in the top of 9th Matt Ginter in to attempt to close.

Ginter comes in for the 9th...

Retires them 1-2-3, 2 K's for Matt

4-3 SOX WIN :headbang

Jas, thanx for telling me the games on 710! I just remembered! :o

Sweet. Nice job by the team of holding the Angels after allowing 3 pretty early runs.

Wunsch and Ginter are looking good, and Josh did a fine job today. Maybe he can squeeze his way into the rotation? It's possible.

Sox are playing good this Spring!

:bringit

The Final score is 4-3 White Sox.

WP: Edwin Almonte

LP: Francisco Rodriguez

H: Kelly Wunsch

S: Matt Ginter

p.s. former White Sock fallout Julio Ramirez popped out to the catcher for the first out in the 9th. Don't what happened for the last 2 outs.

THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!

GREAT JOB BY THE BULLPEN

p.s. former White Sock fallout Julio Ramirez popped out to the catcher for the first out in the 9th.  Don't what happened for the last 2 outs.

GREAT JOB BY THE BULLPEN

KipWellsFan, great job at doing the play by play. Very informative and up to speed. Keep it up buddy :headbang !!

p.s. former White Sock fallout Julio Ramirez popped out to the catcher for the first out in the 9th.  Don't what happened for the last 2 outs.

GREAT JOB BY THE BULLPEN

KipWellsFan, great job at doing the play by play. Very informative and up to speed. Keep it up buddy :headbang !!

What am I, chopped liver? ;)

p.s. former White Sock fallout Julio Ramirez popped out to the catcher for the first out in the 9th.  Don't what happened for the last 2 outs.

GREAT JOB BY THE BULLPEN

Not at all man, We all appreciate both yours and his effort in keeping us informed on whats goin on the field. I am in class when the games are usually played... heheheh have my laptop on wireless reading the game updates during lecture :P tis very nice :)

Glad to see Ginter doing well. So far hes had only one bad inning all spring... dont see how he wont make the team... the BP is LOADED!

Ginter comes in for the 9th...

Retires them 1-2-3, 2 K's for Matt

4-3 SOX WIN :headbang

Jas, thanx for telling me the games on 710! I just remembered! :o

Sweet. Nice job by the team of holding the Angels after allowing 3 pretty early runs.

Wunsch and Ginter are looking good, and Josh did a fine job today. Maybe he can squeeze his way into the rotation? It's possible.

Sox are playing good this Spring!

:bringit

If Danny starts hurting again(knock on wood), then Stewart is a lock. He is the 6th starter on a team with only 5 starting spots available(sorry....we're not the Yankees).

Glad to see Ginter doing well. So far hes had only one bad inning all spring... dont see how he wont make the team... the BP is LOADED!

I can tell you.

The Sox have basically guaranteed a spot to 4 guys as it is(Koch, Marte, Gordon, Glover), and Wunsch has already basically earned a spot as well, bringing the total up to 5. The 6th spot is up for grabs between Almonte, White, Ginter, Sanders, and others I'm not even thinking about off the top of my head, most likely.

If we traded Glover at the end of ST....then it is a possibility for Matty to get on the roster. Otherwise....he has to go back down to AAA. Atleast it isn't as bad as what the Cubs have done to Joe Borowski(basically sending him back to AAA after he was their best bullpen pitcher last year, because they brought in Guthrie, Remlinger, Veres and are most likely going with Farnsworth and Alfonseca as well....so Borowski still has to pitch his way onto the roster....and that fat-ass Rod Beck is pitching better than Borowski. They sure as hell could trade him to the Twinkies, if the Twins want some help in the pen)

GREAT JOB BY THE BULLPEN

Not at all Clujer. I have the upmost respect for your play-by-plays as well. You'll never be considered chop liver by me. So keep up those play-by-plays in the future just like KipWellsFan did today :headbang !

As far as the pen goes Ginter will get his shot, it won't be to break camp as they'll give White a shot, but if a guy goes down from the right side Almonte and Ginter will be considered. I look for the Sox to move Ginter back to the rotation in AAA, and then build his stamina back up. He could be a backup plan for a starter as well. Remember, this guy absolutely dominated Charlotte like 2 years ago.