IU 2004-2005 Schedule

I'll be there.

I'll have to try to get tickets to that.

Aboz, do you remember about when tickets started to go on sale? I want to sign up early. I know it really doesn't make a difference if I sign up first or last because it was mentioned that they distribute season tickets evenly to the amount of requests receieved.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They had one guy go to the NBA, a top 10 recruiting class, plus two upper classmen are transfering in... what exactly are you talking about?

We lost Josh Smith to the NBA, like you said.

We lost Robert Rothbart to the European pros. He doesn't sound like he'll be missed at all. The incoming class did a little tour around the state playing in Fort Wayne, Indy, South Bend, etc....and from what I hear they said Rothbart was not that solid and he wasn't meshing well. He would never return calls etc.; he wasn't going to be a great teammate. Good riddance to him.

Those are the only 2 we lost, and they both went to a pro league. That's A LOT of prospects.

I'll have to try to get tickets to that.

Aboz, do you remember about when tickets started to go on sale?  I want to sign up early.  I know it really doesn't make a difference if I sign up first or last because it was mentioned that they distribute season tickets evenly to the amount of requests receieved.

Tickets won't go on sale til late sept or early October.

Tickets won't go on sale til late sept or early October.

Alright thanks man. I'm sure I will hear something around then; I know their first scrimmage game on the schedule at AH is on November 4th. I can't wait for the basketball! :headbang

We've had a freshman induction and some "Traditions and Spirit" program at Assembly Hall during welcome week. The freshman induction was kind of lame, but the both times I was in there was just awesome. It's pretty crazy walking by the men's basketball office and all that stuff.

Hey shuf do you ever go to K State games or are you just a KU fan?

My mom use to go to KU, she had a class with Greg Osertag.. lol

I have never been to K-state,

Lawrence,KS is backwards enough for me.

I knew all the players especially my weekly puff session with Gooden and Gregory.

November

9 - Bemidji State (exhibition)

15 - EA Sports All-Stars (exhibition)

23 - Drake

26-27 - Cyclone Challenge (vs. Bucknell; vs. Northern Colorado OR Stephen F. Austin)

December

1 - at Northern Iowa

6 - Virginia

10 - at Iowa

12 - Howard

19 - Wagner

28 - San Diego State

31 - Tennessee State

January

3 - at Xavier

8 - at Missouri

12 - Kansas

15 - at Oklahoma State

22 - Colorado

26 - at Kansas State

29 - Oklahoma

February

1 - Baylor

5 - at Texas

8 - at Nebraska

12 - Texas Tech

15 - Kansas State

19 - at Kansas

22 - at Texas A&M

27 - Nebraska

March

2 - Missouri

5 - at Colorado

10-13 - Big 12 Tournament*

*at Kansas City, Mo.

As always, the Clones start out kinda soft....but the Big XII more than makes up for it.

SHUF...mark the calendar....January 12....Self gets another shot in Hilton.

I just started school on Monday; I moved in last Tuesday.  I'm in Briscoe, which is on the north side of the campus; Memorial Stadium and Assembly Hall are basically my back yard.  I can see the baseball diamond, Sembower Field, out my window.

My brother stayed at Briscoe, and I partied there many a times. Thats awesome man.

Yup especially since the Illini lost NONE! Cept for some bench warming Seniors..

Hopefully Dee Brown will be able to play, if not we are still throwing a good team out there

We lost Howard, who, if you knew anything about the Illini, was very influential to the success of this program.

Good luck at Texas A&M