2004 College Football Trash Talk Thread

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Jan 5, 2005 -> 04:40 PM)
Tony Kornheiser! :notworthy

He said she cheated.  She went on SNL, and blamed the whole thing on her band.  "She's the Jason Giambi of popular music." :lolhitting

poor ashlee :crying she looked like a freak at halftime

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Jan 5, 2005 -> 10:40 PM)
Tony Kornheiser! :notworthy

He said she cheated.  She went on SNL, and blamed the whole thing on her band.  "She's the Jason Giambi of popular music." :lolhitting

Radio or newspaper? If radio, where is he still on? I thought he was pretty good, I was disappointed when he was canned from ESPN radio.

QUOTE(Palehosefan @ Jan 5, 2005 -> 05:48 PM)
By the way Cheat, if you don't mind me asking about the two 5 star commits? Is it two OL's?

Yeah, Doering and Richardson -- Supposedly they also have a silent comittment from Tony Moleaki too.

Henderson is supposedly gonna "shock the world" with his announcement -- I'm not counting on him, and even if it was Iowa, he doesn't strike me as the type of player that would fit well in IC.

Basically Iowa is connected to every big recruit out of the Chicago area except Mendenhall, who's going to ILL.

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Jan 5, 2005 -> 10:51 PM)
Yeah, Doering and Richardson -- Supposedly they also have a silent comittment from Tony Moleaki too.

Henderson is supposedly gonna "shock the world" with his announcement -- I'm not counting on him, and even if it was Iowa, he doesn't strike me as the type of player that would fit well in IC.

Basically Iowa is connected to every big recruit out of the Chicago area except Mendenhall, who's going to ILL.

I can only hope this trend changes with Zook...