You get what you deserve

Wise Master Buehrle

Thursday after school, me and my friend John went out to Kaneland High School (the Fox Valley Career Center) to pick up a monitor my teacher was giving us. If anyone knows the Kaneland area, they know it's in Elburn. And if anyone knows Elburn, they know that the cops are jagbags who pull you over even if you go 5 over.

Anyways, we pick up the monitor and leave, and behind us while pulling out of the parkling lot is some retard kid with a Camaro who apparently thought he was hardass. We both pull out and he revs up and speeds in front of me, with his superb car the Chevy Camaro. I proceed to give him the finger while he drives by and watch him drive away and pass another car. He's probably going about 70 in a 55 right now. I was hoping he'd pass the car ahead of us, because on our way to the school we saw a motorcycle cop on some guys yard just waiting to catch someone speeding. Oh, the poor poor soul, the motocycle cop pulls out and pulls his dumb ass over.

I only wish I had a loud megaphone attached to my car, so while we drove by we could laugh into it and give him the finger again. :lol:

Love to see jag bags like that get s*** from the cops.

:headbang This one time I was in some serious traffic going to a Sox game and all of the sudden this one dude thinks he's better than the law and goes flying down the shoulder, little did he know there was a cop in the lane right next to the shoulder...It was some funny s***.

There was this one time about 6 years ago I was driving to work along Archer Ave in the city and this chick pulls up next to me in this little mitsubishi eclipse. She's looking at me like she's some kind of a badass and revving her engine & I'm in my T-Bird looking at her with this "whatever" look on my face. I look back to the front and I see a cop car 2 blocks away sticking out getting ready to make a turn so I rev my engine like I wanna race. The light turns green and she guns it while I pull out like an old man. Needless to say she got nailed and as I drove past her doing the speed limit I mouth to her "dumbass". She didn't look pleased.

There was this one time about 6 years ago I was driving to work along Archer Ave in the city and this chick pulls up next to me in this little mitsubishi eclipse.  He's looking at me like she's some kind of a badass and revving her engine & I'm in my T-Bird looking at her with this "whatever" look on my face.  I look back to the front and I see a cop car 2 blocks away sticking out getting ready to make a turn so I rev my engine like I wanna race.  The light turns green and she guns it while I pull out like an old man.  Needless to say she got nailed and as I drove past her doing the speed limit I mouth to her  "dumbass".  She didn't look pleased.

f***ing sweet. :lol:

damn geeks dont hate because he likes speeding i personally think going fast is a great adrenaline rush.(but in the right place) anyway he probally just wanted to race and you declined, but again why hate?

Being able to manipulate stupid people like that is more fun than anything else I think, especially when they think they're the s***.

damn geeks dont hate because he likes speeding i personally think going fast is a great adrenaline rush.(but in the right place) anyway he probally just wanted to race and you declined, but again why hate?

So we are geeks now cuz we dont wanna race on the streets? Are we still going to be geeks when we gotta go to court because we ran over a little kid just because we wanted an adrenaline rush??

So we are geeks now cuz we dont wanna race on the streets?  Are we still going to be geeks when we gotta go to court because we ran over a little kid just because we wanted an adrenaline rush??

nope i said in the right place and last i checked kids shouldnt really be anywhere near a 55 mph speed zone so...........

Could u even street race on a street here in Chicago?  Our world-class pot-holes will f*** your car up for sure

Being engaged to a reformed street racer, I can tell you there are tons of locations were street racing happens on Friday/Saturday/Sunday (those are only the days that I was told about, I know it does happen other days of the week, just not sure where). He raced in areas that were mostly desolate. Archer (where he was caught, but got out of it with just a noise violation because the other guy didn't show up - that's all it took to get him to stop street racing, thank God) is the only place were there was regular traffic that they street raced somewhat regularly.

As for the original post, Brainage and I were headed to central Michigan to look at a Cyclone and it was raining pretty good so we were only going about 50 mph on I-94. Out of nowhere this guy in a beat up white chevy passed us easily doing between 80 and 100 mph. Lo and behold, about 5 miles up the Michigan state police caught him. :headbang

It seems soxfan420 mixed me and NUKES stories together.

I was in the country, where there was a 55 mph speed zone. Whether he wanted to race me or to just pass me, it was a dumbass idea because we were in ELBURN and the Elburn cops always catch you and give you tickets. He just wanted to pass me though, because he thought he was a badass because his car was better than ours. He didn't have one of those nice Camaro's either.