Rangers vs. Oakland fans

Maybe they'll also point out that both recent player on fan fights was the result of ex. Sox, such as the Dodgers game at Wrigley.

Hey, fun game for the anti-Sox people out there is maybe a 6 Degrees of Seperation for Sox violence type of thing! Cause you know, in one way shape or form, you can almost always relate a player to an organization.

Man, I get that a lot around here whenever asking for video files.

BTW Crit, got my hard drive over the weekend! CD's of a certain band shall be done soon and heading out soon!

:snr :snr :snr

:headbang :headbang :headbang :headbang

I been STARVIN' for that "certain band" and you KNOW this!!!

Feel free to throw in that new Hanoi if you're bored.... :pray :D

Francisco is a complete moron and should be suspended for at least 10 games, maybe more.  The guy in the crowd had a broken nose and the woman is considering filing charges.  File away!

Suspended for at least the rest of the year you meant to say, right..?

And he was arrested, BTW.

I hope that woman is rich, rich, rich soon.. :cheers

Suspended for at least the rest of the year you meant to say, right..?

And he was arrested, BTW.

I hope that woman is rich, rich, rich soon..  :cheers

Good to see he was arrested. I finally saw a replay of it, there was no need for that. Hell if you feel THAT big of a need to kick someone's ass, at least be a man and go do it yourself.

He needs to be gone a long long time. Is there any presidence for what kind of punishment he might get?

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR A PLAYER TO ATTACK A FAN FOR WHATEVER that fan was saying. oakland i think your about to loose your ball boys to the security people. and oakland how about some real bullpens. not the 1's set up in foul ground.

What if someone takes your hat off your head and runs up the stairs with it. Then can a player attack that fan?

What if someone takes your hat off your head and runs up the stairs with it. Then can a player attack that fan?

That's no reason to attack.

Call security. If they don't catch the guy/gal, have the home team pay for the stolen item.

Edited by Queen Prawn

That's no reason to attack.

Call security.  If they don't catch the guy/gal, have the home team pay for the stolen item.

What about a comment about his children or wife????

I guess it would depend on what was said about them. And I'm not going to give an example of an extreme either...cause it could get bad.

What about a comment about his children or wife????

I guess it would depend on what was said about them.  And I'm not going to give an example of an extreme either...cause it could get bad.

What about it..?

Call security and let them handle the situation.

The end.

What about it..?

Call security and let them handle the situation.

The end.

I don't know if Security is the first thing that runs through your mind in that situation. It wouldn't be mine....though i wouldn't throw a chair, i'd probably just have words for the guy...and maybe a gesture or two...