10 days!

Heads22

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And only 7 days till my birthday!! :headbang A.K.A Tattoo Day, though I don't know if I'll be getting the new ink on my b-day exactly, but around than...

That's the best thing about my b-day being at the end of March, it means baseball is right around the corner! :headbang :headbang :headbang

I don't know Cali, tatoo sounds too painful and too permanent to me  :D

Not only that, they are ugly and make people assume the worst about you. Forget about getting a corporate job if you have a tattoo that is visible in short sleeves. And if you're a chick and you have tattoos, I think we all know what that means. :puke

Well it's too late now, I already have a couple :D As for people assuming things about me because I have tattoo's?! F Them, they don't even know me, and I think it says a lot more about a person who judges someone based on looks than a person who has tattoo's. Not to mention we all know what "assuming" does.

And don't worry I don't think I'l be getting a corporate job anytime soon... :lol:

I think it says a lot more about a person who judges someone based on looks than a person who has tattoo's.

Heh...I will reserve my comments this time. No need to spark another debate (I've done that enough in my first few weeks here :D )

I think it says a lot more about a person who judges someone based on looks than a person who has tattoo's.

Heh...I will reserve my comments this time. No need to spark another debate (I've done that enough in my first few weeks here :D )

I didn't mean you in particular, I meant people in general that do that, and where in the hell are the other people on this board thathave tat's I can't be the only one! :lol:

clujer420,

Your avatar is awesome! I love Jr. Asparagus!!! :headbang

Anyway, I've been having a countdown on the corner of my dry erase board on my door since last month. I can't believe I get to make it single digits tonight! This is getting exciting! We're about to wittness Chicago history here!

I didn't mean you in particular, I meant people in general that do that, and where in the hell are the other people on this board thathave tat's I can't be the only one! :lol:

I don't have one....but cwsox has atleast 2....I think.

He's a funny guy....he is a big fan of Eminem, has tatoos...and is a grandfather as well. Why aren't there more Grandpa's like him in the world? LOL

He's a funny guy....he is a big fan of Eminem, has tatoos...and is a grandfather as well.

Not that theres anything wrong with that, is there? ;)

Never said there was....you wouldn't think that an older man like him and a 15-year old, mid-teen kid would have a lot in common....but we do. It's kind of nice.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Me neither. Hopefully, two weeks from now, me, Guido, RPS, HSC, cwsox, Showtime, and the rest of the crew will be celebrating win number 4  :headbang

why yes we will baby....... as matter of fact ill be celebrating win #1 against the barons this upcoming sunday....3-30...........of course ill have to be in birmingham to do so but celebrate i will do..........see ya the following friday baby............. :D :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1
I don't know Cali, tatoo sounds too painful and too permanent to me  :D

Not only that, they are ugly and make people assume the worst about you. Forget about getting a corporate job if you have a tattoo that is visible in short sleeves. And if you're a chick and you have tattoos, I think we all know what that means. :puke

im a chick and i have a tatoo... so what about it????????? huh?????? btw is that a veggie tale in your avaitor????????? we all know what that means..........lol