10 days!

Heads22

I think you're the one with issues Clu. I know a few girls right off the top of my head with tattoos that are very well mannered, hold good jobs, are responsible, and have never been the victims of any kind of abuse..... as far as I know. That goes for a few that have BOTH tattoos and smoke too. You're broad generalization of women who have tattoos and/or smoke smacks of prejudice and is very stereotypical.

My "generalization" was never that a girl with a tattoo or an addiction to nicotine can't be an upstanding citizen. My point from the outset was that a girl with tattoos often have severe emotional scarring from their past, and therefore have an extremely hard time maintaining a good relationship.

And as you said, they have never been abused as far as you know. I suggest you do some investigating, and you might just be surprised at what you'll find out.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1
yeah you are..............that is so far from the truth ... who hurt you so badly in your past that you have to dis on each and every chick with a tat.......geez lay off ok..........were not all the same ..... your rationalization is like saying all blacks or mexicans are the same...........not very liberal minded of you is it...........

First I had someone resort to name calling in a debate, and now I have someone playing the race card. Looks like some people turn to desperate tactics when they run out of options.

Why are you comparing people with tattoos to ethnicity? This argument has NOTHING to do with race, and you're smart enough to know that you're pulling that out of your ass.

And for the last time, I've never even been with a chick with a tattoo, nor have I ever tried to be. The chances of them being jaded beyond repair are too high for me to take the time to attempt a relationship with them.

And also for the last time, I NEVER said the word "all". Thus far, the only one who has is you. Why do you keep trying to put words in my mouth?

The fact that you are taking this so personally and in such a defensive manner is making me wonder.

i am not calling you a name, nor have i .. if you can read and comprehend i said its not like i said you are a ______.. whatever..............and playing the race card is compared to what you are doing by playing the generalization card here... not all things which are alike are the exact same........you started it .... im just happy to point out to you that you are wrong in the generalization...... you cant lump everyone into one catagory because they have one thing in common..............thats not fair nor is it right...........

In one week, the day will be dawining where our Pale Hose take to the field for the first time this season.

A little FYI...I will be hosting a "prayer service" for good health this season in the Soxnet chat room at midnight Monday morning, Central Standard Time. All are welcome to join.

i am not calling you a name, nor have i .. if you can read and comprehend i said its not like i said you are a ______.. whatever..............and playing the race card is compared to what you are doing by playing the generalization card here... not all things which are alike are the exact same........you started it ....  im  just happy to point out to you that you are wrong in the generalization...... you cant lump everyone into one catagory because they have one thing in common..............thats not fair nor is it right...........

Did I say you called me a name? NO. It is you who needs to read and comprehend. I was referring to an incident last week when CubKilla resorted to name calling. Read before you speak.

You continue to use the words "all" and "everyone", which I have never done, but that's OK. It's clear that you are going to keep doing so in each reply, so I shall not further waste my time making my point. I think I have done so quite well thus far.

I'll let my fellow members decide who they think is right.

Guest hotsoxchick1
In one week, the day will be dawining where our Pale Hose take to the field for the first time this season.

A little FYI...I will be hosting a "prayer service" for good health this season in the Soxnet chat room at midnight Monday morning, Central Standard Time.  All are welcome to join.

heather ill be there or try to anyhow.. ill be on my way home from birmingham this sunday nite after the classic game... or do you mean monday next week before the home opener.???? i can be at that one ...... and thanks for doing this..... thats very nice of you to pray for good health.. we may as well stick a prayer in there for a great season too huh.........i think its a wonderful idea.........

A little FYI...I will be hosting a "prayer service" for good health this season in the Soxnet chat room at midnight Monday morning, Central Standard Time.  All are welcome to join.

Rather than "praying" for something kinda trivial as baseball (I love the game, but it really is just that, a game), I think you should find time to pray for our brave soilders that are in harm's way in the middle east.

Guest hotsoxchick1
i am not calling you a name, nor have i .. if you can read and comprehend i said its not like i said you are a ______.. whatever..............and playing the race card is compared to what you are doing by playing the generalization card here... not all things which are alike are the exact same........you started it ....  im  just happy to point out to you that you are wrong in the generalization...... you cant lump everyone into one catagory because they have one thing in common..............thats not fair nor is it right...........

Did I say you called me a name? NO. It is you who needs to read and comprehend. I was referring to an incident last week when CubKilla resorted to name calling. Read before you speak.

You continue to use the words "all" and "everyone", which I have never done, but that's OK. It's clear that you are going to keep doing so in each reply, so I shall not further waste my time making my point. I think I have done so quite well thus far.

if you look, you quoted my reply and replied to me.........if you meant killa then reply to him.......thats how things get mixed up .... maybe next time pay a bit closer attention to who you want to talk to .................thanks

if you look, you quoted my reply and replied to me.........if you meant killa then reply to him.......thats how things get mixed up .... maybe next time pay a bit closer attention to who you want to talk to .................thanks

What I said....

"First I had someone resort to name calling in a debate, and now I have someone playing the race card"

If you cannot decipher what I was saying there, that is your problem.

Guest hotsoxchick1

What I said....

"First I had someone resort to name calling in a debate, and now I have someone playing the race card"

If you cannot decipher what I was saying there, that is your problem.

well then why dont you just have the balls enough to come out and say.. first killa resorted to name calling and now your using the race card... geez us.. as i said you replied all that stuff to me, so i figured you were talking about me in it ok............ why dont you be more specific so the rest of us dont have to figure out what your trying to get across ......we are when we are talking to one another... you feel free to do the same .. we dont need all this code talk and secret mumbo jumbo..........be free with your expression and come out and say what you really mean to who your talking to or about.....nothing wrong with that..............we all have names for that specific reason here....... :D

Ok clujer, just curious if you say you've never been with a girl with tat's or that smokes, and that they are "often have severe emotional scarring from their past, and therefore have an extremely hard time maintaining a good relationship" Where did you hear this? Is it in some medical report of some kind? I could understand if you did date a girl with tats and she was f***ed up, and that's how you've come to this conclusion about "those" types of girls. Where are you getting your information from about these girls?

Guest hotsoxchick1
Ok clujer, just curious if you say you've never been with a girl with tat's or that smokes, and that they are "often have severe emotional scarring from their past, and therefore have an extremely hard time maintaining a good relationship" Where did you hear this? Is it in some medical report of some kind? I could understand if you did date a girl with tats and she was f***ed up, and that's how you've come to this conclusion about "those" types of girls. Where are you getting your information from about these girls?

he makes it up as he goes along.........what possible medical journal proof could he have that states such a silly thing as chicks with tats who smoke are trouble, and have too much baggage.......i would love to see what the ama has to say on this subject........

It's clear that you are going to keep doing so in each reply, so I shall not further waste my time making my point.  I think I have done so quite well thus far.

You're doing well with your fellow members who don't appreciate your use of an offensive steriotype in regards to another member or anyone else.

he makes it up as he goes along.........what possible medical journal proof could he have that states such a silly thing as chicks with tats who smoke are trouble, and have too much baggage.......i would love to see what the ama has to say on this subject........

I dont know if these type of girls are more f***ed up than regular girls. Maybe not, but i sure as hell Wouldnt date them, or even think about it. Both those qualities, smoking and tats, are masculine. Nasty.

Guest hotsoxchick1

I dont know if these type of girls are more f***ed up than regular girls. Maybe not, but i sure as hell Wouldnt date them, or even think about it. Both those qualities, smoking and tats, are masculine. Nasty.

does that only include any girls without plastic surgery or implants... i believe americas hottie girl pamela anderson has a few tats and most likely smokes something as well............oh wait i know she has tats for fact but im assuming she smokes cause she hangs around that kid rock....see how stuff gets started......cluj..assumes that chicks with tats are bad news.. and i assumed that pamela anderson smokes cause she hangs with trouble maker rockers.............notice a concidence there???????

does that only include any girls without plastic surgery or implants... i believe americas hottie girl pamela anderson has a few tats and most likely smokes something as well............oh wait i know she has tats for fact but im assuming she smokes cause she hangs around that kid rock....see how stuff gets started......cluj..assumes that chicks with tats are bad news.. and i assumed that pamela anderson smokes cause she hangs with trouble maker rockers.............notice a concidence there???????

I dont find Pamela Anderson attractive at all. Shes a nasty slut with fake tits. No thanks.

I don't know Cali, tatoo sounds too painful and too permanent to me  :D

Not only that, they are ugly and make people assume the worst about you. Forget about getting a corporate job if you have a tattoo that is visible in short sleeves. And if you're a chick and you have tattoos, I think we all know what that means. :puke

No.. what does that mean...?? :huh: :huh: :huh:

I am just trying to help my "at-work" play by play guy a helping hand... heheheh tis all in good fun :)

Clujer prolly had a bad experince in a female prison.... something about a 6 foot 9 woman using him as a back scracher...

I can handle my own just fine. I thank you for your quasi-concern.

And no, no bad experiences anywhere for me (*knock on wood*). Chicks with tattoos in general are trouble. They're...what's a PC word?..."seasoned".

If you see a tat on a chick (same with a chick who smokes - they're in the same group), run for the hills. You'll be glad you did.

What a completely assanine assumption.

P.S. girls that are "trouble" can be a lot of fun. B)

Well, call me a weirdo, but I don't "have fun" with chicks that I cannot see myself having a future with. And usually, chicks with tattoos have been jaded so much in life that they are not capable of having a successful relationship (normally because they have severe trust issues as a result of either physical, verbal, and/or sexual abuse). Why waste my time?

I know I'm not alone in feeling this way.

Oh.. this is getting tooooo funny!!

I have a tattoo (of Jerry the mouse from Tom & Jerry - stemming from a childhood nickname) and I smoke (not in the house or in the car though). I am also a college graduate (paid for MYSESLF), was a homeowner at 20, have a excellent job in financial management, and drive a nice car. Aside from too much personal info - I'm describing myself as a "normal", responsible female and nothing like you are describing as the "general" female with tatts and smokes in her purse. As for not being able to have a "normal relationship" I guess you got me on that one since I dropped my first husband like a hot potatoe after the FIRST time he raised his hand to me and found myself a "nice" guy who returns the respect that I give him. Your generalization is juvenile and disgusting. Are you sure you're the same person that was defending me last week..? And does my admission of tatts and smoking void that defense..?

Oh yeah, and Pamela Anderson is Canadian....I find her pretty gross too.  :D

I agree she's gross (and I can appreciate a nice looking woman).. but bmr, why is she a slut? her life's been pretty public and she's "only" been linked to Scott Baio, Vince Neil, Tommy Lee, and now Kid Rock (she was just the E! True Hollywood Story:-). All of which she was engaged to (married to Tommy of course with 2 kids IN wedlock). I'm just asking cause when I think of "slut" I think of someone with a lot more than 4 partners and usually a kid or 2 out of wedlock. And then there's of course the professional sluts in Vegas.. but I'm pretty sure she isn't one of those :-)

Well I'm going to move this to off-topic. After all I think the first post was about the only one in regards to baseball.

Me, I wouldn't go out with a girl that smokes for the simple reason that I can't stand the smell of smoke nor do I smoke.

I have nothing wrong with them and I can be friends with anyone that smokes, but nothing more, unless I can convince them to quit, lol. I also got no problem with Tatoos other then the fact that I don't and won't get one.

1. They are too permanent for me

2. I'm a sissy and am afraid of needles; Also why I'd never shoot up any drugs

Now if you got them all over your body then it probably means something, I'm talking those people with like body tats or whatever they call them.