Milton Bradley

In some ways it is surprising that Europian style football fan violence hasn't been seen here. We are a more violent society and you would think sporting events would reflect that.

It's easy to to support keeping fans away from players, do we now have to find ways to keep platers away from fans?

Bradley for Borchard?

And I cant believe that the Dodger's are not standing up for Bradley, if he was any other player, especially a well liked one, there would of been a huge stir about a fan assualting a player.

I mean, throwing a beer bottle at some one is assualt.

Where as Bradley was just being stupid and caught up in emotion.

Mav

Bradley for Borchard?

And I cant believe that the Dodger's are not standing up for Bradley, if he was any other player, especially a well liked one, there would of been a huge stir about a fan assualting a player.

I mean, throwing a beer bottle at some one is assualt.

Where as Bradley was just being stupid and caught up in emotion.

Mav

I probably would make a Borchard for Bradley deal...but that is assuming that Borchard couldn't be apart of a trade that brought over Jose Guillen.

I'm going to take Guillen over Bradley, so that's why I say that.

Also...maybe this is just me blabbering...but does an OF of Bradley-Rowand-Guillen look very good to anyone else(once again, assuming the price is right for both players)?

Yes, they would be 3 athletic outfielders who can run and get from 1st to 3rd.

The only problem would be that we would be taking on 2 players who are supposedly "trouble", and our club house in the past has not been the picture of cohesiveness.

Guillen in my opinion, is much less of a risk, because most of his problem comes from his desire to play hard and win, which people some times can take over the line.

SB

Yes, they would be 3 athletic outfielders who can run and get from 1st to 3rd.

The only problem would be that we would be taking on 2 players who are supposedly "trouble", and our club house in the past has not been the picture of cohesiveness.

Guillen in my opinion, is much less of a risk, because most of his problem comes from his desire to play hard and win, which people some times can take over the line.

SB

Personally, I think getting those 2 trouble types is a risk that the White Sox should make, due to their value being so low, and their salary being so low. Guillen will make something like $3 or $4 mill next year, and Bradley will make probably around $1-2 mill. Add up just the high ends of those and it's still less then what Carlos Lee made last year, in the first year of his contract.

By taking out Lee and Konerko from the equation, and adding in Gload, Bradley, and Guillen, you are saving around $9-10 mill, while getting probably the same production. Add to that that the offense actually becomes better, due to not having a seemingly automatic out in RF, and you see a huge improvement.

That much freed money would allow the Sox to go after some big-time FA's, and, quite honestly, would give them enough money to pursue Pedro...I do not want them to get Pedro, just saying that they would have the money to get him if they wanted to. I do think they would probably end up trading Crede and Garland then, and getting some type of decent package for the two of them(or maybe trade them seperately, and getting a piece for each of them). They could then look at getting a replacement SP, a replacement 3B, and a replacement SS for Jose, along with still pursuing a good SP.

The team would probably be make or break, but not make or break in the same sense that this year's team was make or break. They'd either gel, and would probably end up running away with the division, or they wouldn't gel, there would be inconsistency throughout the lineup, and they'd lose the division again and it would be time to tear the whole thing apart and start over.