Milton Bradley

Anyone else see this?  Someone threw a bottle at him after he made an error that cost the Dodgers some runs.  He walked over to the stands and spiked the bottle over there.  He was ejected and I have to think he'll get suspended.  Way to be there for your team when they need you Milton. :rolly

Another frankie fransico i see. What retards some players are.

I haven't seen what happened and I'm not defending what Bradley did, which was obviously not the right choice by endangering other fans who had nothing to do with the incident, but fans have gotten out of control in recent years.

People need to remember that this is just sports and these players do this for a living. Granted that the "fans" that do this are usually drunk and in my mind not true fans, it has gotten ridiculous.

It reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Jerry gets heckled and then retaliates by going to the lady's office and heckling her. Most of these people wouldn't dare do or say what they do if they saw the player on the street so why is it any different when they're sitting in the stands. It shouldn't be.

Every bulls fan i talk to say how much they regret trading him and well i don't. He is a punk and that is noy exactly needed on the bulls right now.

Yeah, I used to be one of those fans. But i'm glad he's gone now. Dude is a total headcase. He'll probably beat up his coach during a game at some point.

Every bulls fan i talk to say how much they regret trading him and well i don't. He is a punk and that is noy exactly needed on the bulls right now.

The Bulls weren't going anywhere with that nucleus anyways. Elton Brand is a solid player who doesn't seem to help his team win ball games. Artest got exposed last year in the Eastern Conference Finals when Tayshaun Prince made him his b****. And while Brad Miller is a nice player he certainly isn't leading a team to the promised land. That team would be just a mediocre eastern conference team who even if they made the playoffs would be knocked out early (which I guess is better then having no chance at all to make the playoffs).

The Bulls weren't going anywhere with that nucleus anyways.  Elton Brand is a solid player who doesn't seem to help his team win ball games.  Artest got exposed last year in the Eastern Conference Finals when Tayshaun Prince made him his b****.  And while Brad Miller is a nice player he certainly isn't leading a team to the promised land.  That team would be just a mediocre eastern conference team who even if they made the playoffs would be knocked out early (which I guess is better then having no chance at all to make the playoffs).

I agree but so far that brand trade looks pretty terrible. Also always liked miller wouldn't mind having him around. But can't change the past.

I agree but so far that brand trade looks pretty terrible. Also always liked miller wouldn't mind having him around. But can't change the past.

If Tyson can ever stay healthy, that trade won't look so bad. I like Elton. But I never thought he was a guy you could build a team around. If Tyson can live up to his potential, he could very well be just as good as Brand. As far as Miller goes. I think it's a case of the system making the player. The Kings system is perfect for Miller. I don't see him having the same type of success on any other team.

Anyone else see this?  Someone threw a bottle at him after he made an error that cost the Dodgers some runs.  He walked over to the stands and spiked the bottle over there.  He was ejected and I have to think he'll get suspended.  Way to be there for your team when they need you Milton. :rolly

well on the bright side, there is no way this can be connected to the White Sox :ph34r:

Question for the "Get Jose Guillen" contingent:

Is Milton Bradley a good enough hitter to ignore HIS antics and get him on the Sox?

It completely depends on the price.

If it's cheap...hell yeah he's worth it. He can be a very solid hitter(like his .300+ BA tells you, and his 20 homers or so say).

But to me, Milton Bradley comes off as an arrogant asshole, while Jose Guillen just seems to be a guy who gets it done on the field and then does his own little thing when not playing. One is more then likely going to get in trouble because of what he does on the field and, quite frankly, because of what he can't do on the field.

Milton Bradley acts like he is one of the best players in the league...hot dogging around and showing pitchers up, and that will end up getting him a fastball in the earhole. Meanwhile, I'm quite honestly not sure if I've ever seen Jose Guillen show up an opposing player like that. What I have seen or read about at the very least is him getting very upset about his own pitcher's not protecting him, and him throwing tantrum's.

To me, it really is tough...because one side of me would never want a hot dog on my team ever, because the basic principle of that is completely wrong and I hate whenever anybody ever shows up another player...that can even be a White Sox player and I still get upset. But when I look at the Twins of the past 3 years, I saw something that I do see in Milton Bradley...a cocky arrogance about that that just screams 'We're going to kick your ass and there's nothing you can do about it'...they have a swagger in their step. Due to that, they are very confident in their abilities, and they do exactly what they think they're going to do to you.

Basically...I'd love to have Milton Bradley if he came at the right price...I would love to see both Guillen and Bradley on the Sox team at the same time, assuming the price is right. That is key...you do not want to overpay for players who may be problem children, and will not play unless they have their way.

Anyways, I think that clears it up a little.

BTW...Bradley has been suspended for the rest of the year, like Guillen, but he will not appeal and will enter anger management.  Saw it on the bottomline of ESPNEWS

Not the same. Rest of regular season, not the playoffs. Frankie Francisco is the same thing. I'd love to know what Guillen did to get the playoffs too.

Didn't want to start another thread, but the final Expos game in Montreal was stopped because some dips*** threw a golf ball on the field.  There were 30,000 people in attendance... They should have run the "farwell to the Expos" promotion for every game.

Cheat... that is the ugliest woman/thing I have ever seen in your avatar..

Just thought I should let you know you scare me every time I see you post :lol: