How long will Schilling last tonight  

28 members have voted

1. 1. How long will Schilling last tonight

• Under 3 innings
    • 3-5
    • 5-7
    • 7+
    • Complete Game

Last year, the BoSox went into the Stadium down 3-2. They beat the yankees at in game 6, and put themselves in a position to win game 7.

The Red Sox pitching situation is pretty ugly this year...but I would love to see them steal this series from the yankees.

The battle lines at my school are drawn: Yankee fans vs. everyone else. Lots of kids are bragging about how they are going to the Bronx tonight to see the game...I want to see them lose.

It has been raining here most of the day, but it is tapering off.

GO RED SOX, BEAT THE YANKEES AT THE STADIUM!!!

Game 4 we had to see crying BoSox fans, Tonight and tomorrow, I want to see crying yankee fans.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year, the BoSox went into the Stadium down 3-2.  They beat the yankees at in game 6, and put themselves in a position to win game 7.

The Red Sox pitching situation is pretty ugly this year...but I would love to see them steal this series from the yankees.

The battle lines at my school are drawn: Yankee fans vs. everyone else.  Lots of kids are bragging about how they are going to the Bronx tonight to see the game...I want to see them lose.

It has been raining here most of the day, but it is tapering off.

GO RED SOX, BEAT THE YANKEES AT THE STADIUM!!!

Game 4 we had to see crying BoSox fans, Tonight and tomorrow, I want to see crying yankee fans.

Go Red Sox the entire nation is cheering for you.

:cheers to more yankees tears :cheers

I’m still amazed the Red Sox have won at least 1 game in this series. The Yankees who had a 3-0 series lead are currently choking and need to win game 6 tonight. If the Red Sox are to go to the World Series then the Yankees would definitely be the biggest CHOKERS! :headbang

Depends on "Das Boot." The last two nights have completely gassed both pens (except for Felix Heredia, who for some reason is still in the majors). Schilling has to go at least 7. Unless his foot falls off at that ankle, then they might take him out early. but who would you put in if he can only go 3? Wakefield? DLowe? Can't use Arroyo, cuz he's scheduled for game 7.

A friend at work did this (Bosox fan):

Here are the pitch counts for the last 3 games(sat, sun, mon of NYY-BOS series):

New York (in descending order)

M Mussina (Mon-105)

J Vazquez (Sat-96)

O Hernandez (Sun-95)

T Gordon (Sat-17, Sun-26, Mon-19)

M Rivera (Sun-40, Mon-22)

E Loaiza (Mon-59)

K Brown (Sat-57)

P Quantrill (Sat-27, Sun-8, Mon-13)

T Sturtze (Sun-25, Mon-13)

F Heredia (Mon-14)

Boston (in descending order)

P Martinez (Mon-111)

T Wakefield (Sat-64, Mon-38)

D Lowe (Sun-88)

B Arroyo (Sat-60, Mon-17)

K Foulke (Sun-50, Mon-22)

M Timlin (Sun-37, Mon-20)

A Embree (Sat-14, Sun-30, Mon-9)

M Myers (Sat-42, Sun-4, Mon-4)

C Leskanic (Sat-15, Sun-13)

R Mendoza (Sat-20)

Is there anybody else who doesn't hold it against the Yankees that they are a winning franchise. George spends money to win, thats very respectable, if we were in their shoes we would do the same thing.

Go Red Sox, Go Yanks, Go Cards, Go Stros'...I'm just loving the competitive baseball...

I would love for the Red Sox to snap the "curse," just so the Crybabies on the North side can watch someone else do what they have only dreamed of.

Is there anybody else who doesn't hold it against the Yankees that they are a winning franchise.  George spends money to win, thats very respectable, if we were in their shoes we would do the same thing.

Go Red Sox, Go Yanks, Go Cards, Go Stros'...I'm just loving the competitive baseball...

I would love for the Red Sox to snap the "curse," just so the Crybabies on the North side can watch someone else do what they have only dreamed of.

I go to school with almost all Yankee fans (there are a few met fans). If you had to listen to their "26 world championships" s*** everyday you would hate the yankees too.

If the Sox won 26 world championships, I'd let the Crybaby fans hear about it...you can believe that. ;)

This is true...and if I were a cubs fan and if the Sox won 26 world championships I would root against the sox.

I don't blame the yankee fans for what they do...but becasue of it, I want the Yankees to crash and burn in this series.

I am officialy rooting for the Sox, just because it would be incredible to see a 3-0 comeback.

Let's go Schill!

If the Red Sox do win this series, which they are capable of doing, then they’ll be making history. No baseball team has come back from a 3-0 deficit in the ALCS.

Hockey would be the most likely to happen in because there's fewer "points" per game than the others.

Baseball would be next.

Basketball last.

I agree, I do remember though a couple years back when the Blazers almost pulled it off against the Mavs but came up short in game 7.