thefacebook.com

3E8

• 6 months later...

Just started using this site--as a weird time killing/procrastinating device. It's soooo addicting.

However, helped me reconnect with a lot of old high school friends (and college friends, since I graduated)....

Facebook is just a contest to see how many "friends" you have by putting them in a big list. I know people that waste hours on that thing. I've heard some bad stalker stories on there and s*** too. It does nothing for me, and i refuse to register. People obsessed with facebook need to get a life.

I'll stop the rant here, i don't have another hour to waste at the current time.

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ May 17, 2005 -> 12:11 AM)
Facebook is just a contest to see how many "friends" you have by putting them in a big list. I know people that waste hours on that thing. I've heard some bad stalker stories on there and s*** too. It does nothing for me, and i refuse to register. People obsessed with facebook need to get a life.

I'll stop the rant here, i don't have another hour to waste at the current time.

Please Bless Us. Yeah, I've heard there are some losers who are on there all day. It's fun, but not that fun.

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ May 17, 2005 -> 01:11 AM)

Sounds like you have a few facebook rejection stories... :P

No, I agree. I checked it out and saw how people post way too much personal information on there. That's like asking for something f-ed up to happen...

I didn't register either. I already have aim and an e-mail. That's really all you need as far as communicating through the internet...