CONTERRAS

CLEMENT

GARLAND

MARTE

POLLITE

COTTS

SHINGO

DOTEL

:bringit JUST THOUGHTS GUYS I KNOW JERRY STILL TOO CHEAP TOO FEILD THESE GUYS.

I THINK I KNOW ONE THING SOMEONE SHOULD DO ;)

turn of caps lock dude

----

And for the sox. I say trade PK and Garland and a Prospect for Kip Wells and Jason Kendell. Then sign either Clement or Lieber. Then maybe go for a 1st Baseman, not sure who exactly is out there in our price range though.

I THINK IT'S EXCITING CUZ IT'S ALL IN CAPITAL LETTERS!!!!

:D :D

I'm not overly thrilled about the moves you listed.

Dye is too similar to the type of player we've had on the Southside already. I'd prefer to get a leadoff guy to play RF or get one to play CF and move Rowand to RF.

Clement is a mystery - solid pitcher, no doubt, but seems to get hurt or fade late in the season.

Dotel strikes me as a better 8th inning guy than a closer, and I'd hope the Sox could get more in trade for Paulie than him.

Sorry Bro(caps)

But ya iam cool with Kendall good leadoff and catch,but i think we need a closer they will catch on to shingo soon and i think shingo would be good setting up dotel but i would love Kendell as well,also if thats true about Walker sign that would be great too.

WE SIGN DYE,DELCADO,CLEMENT THEN TRADE KONERKO TO OAKLAND FOR DOTEL

HARRIS 2ND

ROWAND CF

THOMAS DH

DELGADO 1B

LEE      LF

DYE  RF

URIBE  SS

CREDE  3RD

DAVIS C

BUERLUE

GARCIA

CONTERRAS

CLEMENT

GARLAND

MARTE

POLLITE

COTTS

SHINGO

DOTEL                   

:bringit JUST THOUGHTS GUYS I KNOW JERRY STILL TOO CHEAP TOO FEILD THESE GUYS.

:headshake

Who's buerlee??? and Contrerras :rolly

Sorry Bro(caps)

But ya iam cool with Kendall good leadoff and catch,but i think we need a closer they will catch on to shingo soon and i think shingo would be good setting up dotel but i would love Kendell as well,also if thats true about Walker  sign that would be great too.

I will admit the idea of Jason Kendall being here intrigues me and many others, but realistically can we afford to pay him as I believe his salary is quite inflated. I wouldn't mind seeing Kip Wells back here, but he is really no better than a #4 or #5 pitcher. If we were to get him Contreras would be the #3 starter. Pretty iffy, but it might not be far off from reality. I still like Paulie and don't want to see him go. My guess would be that Carlos Lee would move in any deal for Kendall.

why you reading then you moron,,is that spelt right.

Cause i feel like it. Don't get there today and start bashing people buddy boy. If your gonna add to the Discussion then do so, In your 6 posts you'vve added nothing to the Board. Just a silly trade that's not gonna happen and Signing Delgado which ain't gonna happen either. There's 10000 sox Moves threads here with and I quote " smart" Discussion, We don't need a fantasy one.

Tenga Buen Dia Pendejo ;)

are you the GM for the sox,cause you posted so many times,well you know what i have to say too that GET A LIFE LOSER!!!!!

:headshake :dips*** :fyou :puke :bringit :chair :stick :banghead :finger

Can a Mod please check this Guys IP? Brando is that you? :unsure:

:fight  only if we could meet :fyou

Your an asshole. YOu have no life buddy, by going on a forum just to try and start a fight. Your a loser and a punk and probably have nothing else to do with your life besides get people pissed off at you. :fyou