Are the Tigers richer than the Sox?

shakes

seattle mariners are owned by the owner of Nintendo and several Microsoft multimillionaires. They run the team like a business. They are business men like JR and the Detriot guy. Detriot has not spent alot of money the past three seasons. They were rebuilding forming a team in which they can just add some pieces. Now they are doing that. Its a classic approach to how to re-build a team with a core of farm players. Its something we will be trying one day.

not as long as KW is the GM.. He has no idea how to judge talent to draft.

I know Mario is good with this sort of thing, but I find it hard to believe Pohlad has more money then Big Stein.

Aren't the Yankees set up like the Sox? Steinbrenner is the face of a conglomerate of investors, like JR is. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's the case.

Its not who is richer, its who isn't spending money. Thats exactly what that bastard JR won't do, spend money to win.

Ya, Reinsdorf made a lot of money this past season and as he promised in many interviews-i want a world series team as long as they dont LOSE money. Well, it is clear that if our team wins, we will get the fan support, so stop being a jackass, live up to your word, and when your done with that , sell the team........

Ya, Reinsdorf made a lot of money this past season and as he promised in many interviews-i want a world series team as long as they dont LOSE money.  Well, it is clear that if our team wins, we will get the fan support, so stop being a jackass, live up to your word, and when your done with that , sell the team........

It's not that simple and it is not "clear"....... but we have been through all of this before.

It's not that simple and it is not "clear"....... but we have been through all of this before.

--Great post Rexie.

We have been through this oh so many times.

I do hate 'Dork though even though I believe the stuff

Steff has said about him not being the only owner, etc.