Soxtalk Sim League

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

k thanx.

what was that one guys problem. i mean ya i would not mind starting over but its not a big deal... Im the Dbacks gm by the way... hey maybe to make this dumbass happy jus make a poll asking if anyone else wants to start over... i dont want a league that will be messed up by these dumbasses. Cuz this can be a great league if we get good GM's

Make offers for unit

k thanx.

what was that one guys problem. i mean ya i would not mind starting over but its not a big deal... Im the Dbacks gm by the way... hey maybe to make this dumbass happy jus make a poll asking if anyone else wants to start over... i dont want a league that will be messed up by these dumbasses. Cuz this can be a great league if we get good GM's

Make offers for unit

We don't want to start over... 20 GM's started to do this....10 GM's was inactive when we did this... You still have your big guys to trade and I think you can get players for them to compensate.

I had already made a trade with the D'Rays GM awhile back. I don't know if a new GM would be happy not having Huff, Baez and Gathright.

Would you be ok with undoing that trade? I agree with your comments and I haven't gotten a response from the current DRays GM about activity. I sent him a PM Thursday night...

Would you be ok with undoing that trade? I agree with your comments and I haven't gotten a response from the current DRays GM about activity. I sent him a PM Thursday night...

Not so sure if reversing the trade would be a good idea, because so many other trades would have to be cancelled then as well. Gathright was shipped from Tampa to San Fran in that deal, was then sent to Chicago in another deal, and was then sent to Atlanta in another deal. That would be 3 trades that would have to be cancelled right there. And in the trade where Gathright ended up in Atlanta, Boston received Frank Thomas and Carl Everett, and both of those two have since been traded, which would have to cancel those trades too.

Ther would be way too many other trades falling apart to reverse the one trade. Just as a note to whoever takes over as DRays GM...tough luck, but what has happened has happened, and there is nothing we can really do about it anymore.

/sorry, prob should have posted in other forum, oh well

Alright, what teams are open right now?

Who is Texas GM on SoxTalk?

Who is Reds GM on SoxTalk?

I volunteered to take over Texas, so I'm assuming they're mine. Also, is there anyway I could get the league file at all? I'm much better at navigating the game than the website, also wouldn't those of us with the game just be able to upload our changes to the server? I think that system works a lot better than writing out all of our changes (lineups, rotations, minors, etc.)

1 more team available...

Mets

It is already created just tell me or one of the Admins over there (Man Of Steel, knightni, He Gawn) and we will tell you the information needed to sign on.

PLEASE, IF YOU ARE GOING TO DO IT, ATLEAST TRY TO BE ACTIVE.

Sorry about the mixup Fotop, just IM me and I will get you back in.

Edited by KnuckleSox1

• 2 weeks later...