Ozzie on the Score

Mr. Showtime

Nothing totally news worthy out of this.

Known Dye since he was with Atlanta, loves the kid (his words not mine), feels he will do well here.

Uribe was his best offensive and defensive middle infielder last year. Willie still very inconsistent.

Shingo is the closer.

Says he met with JR and Kenny and told them what he feels they need, and that Kenny is going to work on it. Knows they need another starter and hopefully they'll get on before the meeting ends.

That was about it.

"I tell you whaa, dis kid he throw da ball weel well."

LOL

Whenever he's getting interviewed or at a press conference I always laugh and count how many times he says "I tell ya whaa man."

Just watch it in any of his interviews, pregame or whatever, before every anwser it's "I tell ya whaa man."

The more I hear Ozzie, the more I think Willie Harris won't be on this ballclub.  ;)

He's just lighting a fire under his butt.

Interesting to see how Ozzie handles different people, what he says about Harris is the plain truth -he's an all-star one day and disappears the next - and we'll all see together if Ozzie's approach works. Baseball! always something to watch everyday.

The more I hear Ozzie, the more I think Willie Harris won't be on this ballclub.  ;)

Way to go oz, get this bumb off the team, traded for something worthy. Ozzie says what he thinks and doesnt bulls*** people, thats what i like about him although i disagree with him on a lot of things