Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Trailer

aboz56

If anyone has read the book that Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is based on...it's a much darker book than the Gene Wilder movie made it seem. Not sure how the new movie will be but when asked about it Burton said he liked the book and it's darker aspects and was 'sickened' by the Gene Wilder version. That's why he wanted to remake the movie. Burton may take that a bit over the top but it remains to be seen.

juddling

If anyone has read the book that Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is based on...it's a much darker book than the Gene Wilder movie made it seem.  Not sure how the new movie will be but when asked about it Burton said he liked the book and it's darker aspects and was 'sickened' by the Gene Wilder version.  That's why he wanted to remake the movie.  Burton may take that a bit over the top but it remains to be seen.

juddling

I'm still waiting for "Charlie and the Glass Elevator" to be made into a movie.

Gosh I wish Manson played Wonka. I can't wait for this to come out.

And for those of you questioning the original Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, its pretty damn dark...go back and watch it. I watched the movie for the first time in years at age 18 and picked up on a lot of things you don't at first catch.

Gosh I wish Manson played Wonka.  I can't wait for this to come out. 

And for those of you questioning the original Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, its pretty damn dark...go back and watch it.  I watched the movie for the first time in years at age 18 and picked up on a lot of things you don't at first catch.

I was always terrified of that tunnel thing. My parents/babysitter/nana would have to fast forward through that scene...

Plus umpalumpa = creepy as hell...

And the fan thing--scary....

I'm looking forward to the new one...

Gosh I wish Manson played Wonka.  I can't wait for this to come out. 

And for those of you questioning the original Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, its pretty damn dark...go back and watch it.  I watched the movie for the first time in years at age 18 and picked up on a lot of things you don't at first catch.

Yeah 4 grannies in the 1 bed. What were they thinking. :unsure: