kenny to be on espn1000

Kogs35

My opinion, Cotts is great trade bait. Maybe by the Summer trade deadline. I can certainly live without him,and the way the bullpen is lining up he and adkins are turning into mop up guys at best. A young lefthander draws interest.

Shut it! :stick

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But who is left for the sox to take at the catching position...I mean I am highly doubtful that the sox would sign AJ because of the so called bad relationship he has with the sox management and some of the players..There is no one else out there..The only options we have now is trade..but we will lose a bat/position everytime we trade...Trade Konerko...gain catcher...lose first baseman...I have a gut feeling by the start of the season..we will have no power and an injured team on the field...Dye, Everett, Thomas..our power have too much experience being on the DL

But who is left for the sox to take at the catching position...I mean I am highly doubtful that the sox would sign AJ because of the so called bad relationship he has with the sox management and some of the players..There is no one else out there..The only options we have now is trade..but we will lose a bat/position everytime we trade...Trade Konerko...gain catcher...lose first baseman...I have a gut feeling by the start of the season..we will have no power and an injured team on the field...Dye, Everett, Thomas..our power have too much experience being on the DL

trade with the drays for toby hall?

Something to think about!!! A thought just came to me. Regardless of what happens via trades, and/or FA signings.......... Remember what happened last year. A Tonof moaning and groaning over nothing happening. Whether we all agree or disagree on what KW does or not, it's a heck of a lot more fun watching the board light up like it has been the last week or so. Isn't that one of the reasons we're on here in the first place? Do give our opinions, insights, and information on a team we all have a passion for?

Glad to see a lot of excitement and particpation from so many! Last year at this time, the board was like a casket with arms and legs. Regardless of what happens, Good to see a lot of life coming from us Sox fans this early!

Something to think about!!! A thought just came to me. Regardless of what happens via trades, and/or FA signings..........  Remember what happened last year. A Tonof moaning and groaning over nothing happening. Whether we all agree or disagree on what KW does or not, it's a heck of a lot more fun watching the board light up like it has been the last week or so. Isn't that one of the reasons we're on here in the first place? Do give our opinions, insights, and information on a team we all have a passion for?

Glad to see a lot of excitement and particpation from so many! Last year at this time, the board was like a casket with arms and legs. Regardless of what happens,  Good to see a lot of life coming from us Sox fans this early!

your studying psychology? Sociology?, libralism? Were all good people ism? Ah I guess this should be in green

Maybe making room for the ptbnl

No, since it is an official PTBNL, they will be acquiring someone most likely not on the Brewers 40 man roster.

This means the guy they acquire won't be a part of this. I think this is foreshadowing another move, but we all know another move still has to be made.

I believe (and maybe someone here understand the designated for assignment rules better than I) that Ryan Meaux is being released.

This means every other team has a shot to claim him. If they don't then he can either opt to become a minor league free agnet or stick with the Sox and not be on the 40 man roster.

I'm pretty sure thats how it works.

I thought I heard that a couple weeks back, wasn't he one of our prized pitchers two years ago? My case exactly. JimH? Calling your name

He's never been a prized possession in the system. Meaux was designated for assignment and can now be claimed by another team.