Joe Cowley

Ishmookie

Yeah, he gets off to a rough start, but he wasn't that bad last year.  His numbers were inflated due to some HORRIBLE innings.

Yeah, usually one per game. Sadly, that's usually all it takes.

I think Garland inherited Danny Wright's kanck for the single-inning implosion in some kind of twisted Karmic curse.

Cowley is on right now. He says Lee was serious when he said he hated everyone. He said he even asked him, are you kidding around, and CLee said no I am not, I don't really care for anyone in here. Cowley said CLee wasn't a jokester like he would come across on the TV cameras. CLee was my favorite Sox player, and it hurts to hear negative stuff about him, but Cowley doesn't just make stuff up.

interesting that he said about c lee possibly breaking down coming in heavier every year, never thought bout but a good point. also he said the sox offer was not as much as the others but that clement supposedly wanted to stay in chicago and he said he could stick it to the cubs by comin here, but didn't renteria say something similar, it's all about the $