Opening Day at KC

Rex Hudler

Well the story i heard is that as the bus was being loaded, Frank asked to take some Dreamland ribs on the plane and the clubbies were scrambling trying to box up all the ribs that were left....  they were in a hurry, so they rushed it up to the bus and forgot the last bit of the equipment, which was the bats.....

I think there is a 17 yr. old clubhouse helper that feels really bad right now.

This is bulls***, bulls***, bulls***. But it's funny as hell!

Edit: And I see when it jumps to the end of the thread that it was. Rex.. that was completely hillarious though. If I wasn't able to call and ask about it, I would have believed it ;)

• 11 months later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's still 45 minutes or so before April Fool's Day, but I had to bring it back up.

Let everyone new here see Rex's complete ownership of everyone on Soxtalk last year to the day(in 45 minutes)

Some of us weren't fooled.... ;)

Not fooled at all Steff?  Sounds like it was believable enough for you to pick up the phone............ ;)

Rex.. My initial was that I suspected it was bulls***, and hilarious, and worthy of sharing. Did I ask about it, sure... but I always thought it was bulls***.

Oh.. I didn't say "at all"..