MVP Baseball 2005

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ps2, not till wednesday after my business law exam though.

BTW, I had the rosters from ps2rosters.com for baseball last year with all the minor leaguers. It was sweet, but throughout the years the players who should have developed didn't. Player development was so screwed up last year though that I don't know whether there was anything the people who made the minor league rosters could have done about it. I have used ps2rosters for college football, college basketball, madden, and mvp rosters, they are all way better than what comes on the game, especially the college ones.

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Feb 22, 2005 -> 12:58 PM)
is it any good kalapse and where did you get it at?

So far I just played 1 exibition game, Sox VS. Cubs. Sox won by 9. It's pretty damn cool, the graphics are sparkling for the ps2. I'm gonna check out the create a stadium next. The Wal-mart on Barrington road, right by my house got it this morning. I know a guy who works there and he grabbed me a copy. I don't think they put it out in the case yet but I could be wrong I didn't check.

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Feb 22, 2005 -> 11:04 AM)
To kenny and all the other illini,

EB Games will be getting it at 1 or 2 today.

scratch that, i called again and now they say tommorow :bang

I'm calling again in an hour just to make sure.

This is the day i'm free too, damnit

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Feb 22, 2005 -> 01:07 PM)
So far I just played 1 exibition game, Sox VS. Cubs. Sox won by 9. It's pretty damn cool, the graphics are sparkling for the ps2. I'm gonna check out the create a stadium next. The Wal-mart on Barrington road, right by my house got it this morning. I know a guy who works there and he grabbed me a copy. I don't think they put it out in the case yet but I could be wrong I didn't check.

I'm like 2 minutes from there.... :o

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Feb 22, 2005 -> 08:21 PM)
From what I have heard from a few that have the game, It sounds like you do. In Dynasty, you dont, but Owner mode it sounds like it. :headshake

seriously? there goes owner mode for me

Yea, i stopped at EB on the way to work today and they said theyll get it in at 11 tomarrow, so ill get it strait from school :D

Im also gunna get a used game so I can get a free one, because they have a buy 2 used get one free within 10 days and I bought a used game friday so ill take advantage and get a 20 or so dollar game and get a free one too.