AJ Pierzynski

Southside hitmen

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They also said a source in the White Sox front office said if he announces tonight, it wouldn't be good news for the Sox.  Not quite sure whats going on here.

heh, that sounds like some sort of wrestling promo.... :lol:

That sort of sounds like the Sox haven't jumped in on him yet, so if he decides tonight, they wouldn't get a chance to.

Of course all these options means he won't be here, but one could take it the comment like he's going to sign with an AL Central team. Won't be the Tigers, no way he takes a back-up role in Minnesota, unless he's going to be a DH or something bizzare like that. Royals, he can sign with them for all I care, won't hurt the Sox one bit.

That's all I can think of in terms not being good news for the Sox, I'm guessing they haven't talked with him, or made up their minds whether or not to persue him.

Something I was thinking about...

Since it was first reported that AJ would sign today, and hasn't. And we also had the report that it would be bad for the Sox if AJ signed today, meaning we hadn't made an offer...

Since nothing has been announced yet, perhaps we jumped into negotiations with him?

Just something random.

does anyone think we could get aj and wade miller for the money we got left. Did u guys see the sporting news article sayin we were talking about sending carlos lee to houston for wade millder??

The Astros inquired about Diamondbacks 1B Shea Hillenbrand, figuring they also could play him at third and in left. The team also considered trading RHP Wade Miller for OF Carlos Lee before Lee went to the Brewers. . . .

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=insi...v=tsn&type=lgns

i think we might know in about an hour... thats when the deadline is. we will see what happens with toby hall and ben davis... im hopin to see

Ben Davis nontendered

Toby Hall signs one year deal with D-rays

How is the deadline in a half hour? It's in an hour i thought.

alright this guy post on espn msg board that we sign him 2 yrs  7 mil and said his source his fox sports raido. Has anyone heard anything? I dont wanna look like fool here. But its not rashidd name his name is thegreekgod. Im trying see this guy a troll or not now.

What time was the post on the ESPN board from?

Plus the guy only has 1 post.

It's complete BS.

What's with people BSing about AJ? :angry: