New Site Is Up

Molto

Guest hotsoxchick1

jason just let me know when you move me and send me an email with the link on where i should go.....lol.......you know ill follow you to the ends of the earth hon..........as long as you get me there........lol.....lol......lol...... :D

hell i havent even figured out how to use everything on this board yet and your gonna move me to another one.........geez us.........

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The new site looks ok to me. If we are able to keep this board, then everything will be cool. If we can't, then we will have a few problems. For example, to have a member profile, you have to register. And from what I've read, that requires some cash.

Jason, I have a question that has been lingering in the back of my head for a while. This my have been asked, suggested or addressed at some point, but I haven't seen anything. Why not set up a page for members to upload personal Sox related pictures.... Players past and present, Old Comiskey, the new ballpark, some of the tailgate parties, etc. Of course, anyone uploading a picture of another member should get that members permission first. I think this could be a fun and interesting addition.

Guest hotsoxchick1
The new site looks ok to me.  If we are able to keep this board, then everything will be cool.  If we can't, then we will have a few problems.  For example, to have a member profile, you have to register.  And from what I've read, that requires some cash. 

Jason, I have a question that has been lingering in the back of my head for a while.  This my have been asked, suggested or addressed at some point, but I haven't seen anything.  Why not set up a page for members to upload personal Sox related pictures.... Players past and present, Old Comiskey, the new ballpark, some of the tailgate parties, etc.  Of course, anyone uploading a picture of another member should get that members permission first.  I think this could be a fun and interesting addition.

yas i have a site where i keep the pics from games and tailgate parties and soxfest and barons games and such (i even have baggios 40th b-day party on there lol )... someone tried to upload the new pics of comiskey renovations from there to here but had problems..... i dont mind if you all use those pics if you want to.....nor do i mind them being put on here..thats what they are there for.........a photo album of some sort would be cool to have here though.........

The new site looks ok to me.  If we are able to keep this board, then everything will be cool.  If we can't, then we will have a few problems.  For example, to have a member profile, you have to register.  And from what I've read, that requires some cash.  

Jason, I have a question that has been lingering in the back of my head for a while.  This my have been asked, suggested or addressed at some point, but I haven't seen anything.  Why not set up a page for members to upload personal Sox related pictures.... Players past and present, Old Comiskey, the new ballpark, some of the tailgate parties, etc.  Of course, anyone uploading a picture of another member should get that members permission first.  I think this could be a fun and interesting addition.

yas i have a site where i keep the pics from games and tailgate parties and soxfest and barons games and such (i even have baggios 40th b-day party on there lol )... someone tried to upload the new pics of comiskey renovations from there to here but had problems..... i dont mind if you all use those pics if you want to.....nor do i mind them being put on here..thats what they are there for.........a photo album of some sort would be cool to have here though.........

HSC, I'd like to see that site. Can you email me the link. My addy is on my profile.

Guest hotsoxchick1

your welcome sweetie.... but hurry so i can get it accepted so i can go to bed...lol.... i gotta get up early and do my tailgate shopping in the morning.......... :D

Guest hotsoxchick1
your welcome sweetie.... but hurry so i can get it accepted so i can go to bed...lol.... i gotta get up early and do my tailgate shopping in the morning.......... :D

ok yas it should let you in.. have fun poking around.. good nite and ill talk to you tomorrow........... :D

ok yas it should let you in.. have fun poking around.. good nite and ill talk to you tomorrow........... :D

Good night. :)

I dunno about anyone else.. but that message board over there does not look like it would welcome some of our "humor"... :(

Can you please just keep this one going? For a while? Actually.. forever?  :huh:

given that we are having a little rebelliuon on another thread as well as what I worried about being holier than thou people running the new site, I am with you all the way of this Steff

bjmarte may have hit something right on the head in that other thread and he has me thiunking that we are moving friom a warm and friendly place into one with dictatorial self righteous assholes calling the shots

Guest hotsoxchick1

oh nice just what we need is more self righteous assholes around........i vote with steff and cw .. if we are not accepted with our humor and all then we need to stay put.............mho.........

I would like to hear the opinions of EVERYONE on the board and that hasn't happened, some aren't commenting.

But it is clear based on the responses we have so far that everyone wants to keep this board at all costs, which is what we'll do.

I'm going to try to keep this board at soxtalk.com, IF NOT, this board will be at a new site and will stay there for GOOD.

either way, this particular board will always be around. so at worse, it will be the same board, same rules, new name.

Me personally I do like the look and design of the new site. I am sure I will use it regularly for info and articles, as I have the old site for quite a while now.

The thing that might change is if the boards don't carry over in the present form, I might not keep posting. I like having a group of unregulated Sox fans to talk to. If they regulate the site, I will just stay at ESPN full time like I used to.

my two cents....

I really like the look of the new board and am very excited about getting more information and more updates than before....to my data-gathering obsessive head, its a positive move.....however.....I must admit that I would give all of that up to be able to come onto this board every day and night and be able to rant and rave and b**** and moan and swear and cry over my beloved Sox however I damn well please and be able to discuss with my fellow boardmates everything and anything we want to discuss....in whatever descriptive mode we desire without the threat of a verbal bashing by some espn-loving do-gooder...........my fingers are crossed that this site will survive in its original form because its got an edge and honesty thats hard to come by anymore....