Random Ramblings

Heads22

This thread is an excuse for me type s*** about random things that pop into my head. I like to post stuff. And no, I'm not drunk or high. I just like to ramble on. Or maybe I'll forget about this in about 12 minutes. Anyways....

Is this thread just for you or is anyone allowed to ramble?

Well s***, that's a good idea. Maybe this can be a general rambling thread for people to just say stuff. It shouldn't really be for political stuuf or anything that will make a big arguement. Edit Topic function, here I go.

Is this thread just for you or is anyone allowed to ramble?

Well s***, that's a good idea. Maybe this can be a general rambling thread for people to just say stuff. It shouldn't really be for political stuuf or anything that will make a big arguement. Edit Topic function, here I go.

That's good because with war and the whitesox losing I get pretty wound up sometimes. I could use to just ramble a bit about nothing in particular. Kind of therapeutic in a way.

I suppose it would be a good idea to avoid other heady and controversial topics like religion, manos vs klayton, and Taco Bell. Although the chicken quesadilla is really good and doesn't have any tomatoes in it so I'd be interested to know if that is ok.

While I'm on the topic of food, I'd like to pontificate on one of my favorites: the pizza puff. Now, like anything else, the quality of pizza puffs vary depending on who makes them. But when done right the pizza puff is one of the most delectable grease delivery devices ever invented. I'm not up on pizza puff manufacturers or distributors but I have generally found that the finer street corner establishments that carry Vienna Beef ( :headbang ) hotdogs generally carry the better pizza puffs. Fresh out of the fryer these treats have an outer crust that is both crispy and greasy on the outside, slightly doughy on the inside. Wrapped inside the crust is a spicy mixture of beef and tomato sauce that slowly oozes out after the second bite. You know you have had a good pizza puff when you go to throw away the paper it was wrapped in and notice is that it is nearly see-through from the grease. -_-

While on the topic of very tasty food, I gotta give my props to Super Pretzels. These monstrosities are f***ing fantastic. A little water, a little salt, and 45 seconds later I have a very wonderful tasty salty treat. Mmmm....

Also, would anybody know where I could try to find a Ronald McDonald outfit?

While on the topic of very tasty food, I gotta give my props to Super Pretzels.  These monstrosities are f***ing fantastic.  A little water, a little salt, and 45 seconds later I have a very wonderful tasty salty treat.  Mmmm....

Ahh, if you want to talk about good frozen grease delivery devices... I recomment totino's pizza rolls. Sort of a mini, wanna-be pizza puff but good enough in a pinch.

While on the topic of very tasty food, I gotta give my props to Super Pretzels.  These monstrosities are f***ing fantastic.  A little water, a little salt, and 45 seconds later I have a very wonderful tasty salty treat.  Mmmm....

Ahh, if you want to talk about good frozen grease delivery devices... I recomment totino's pizza rolls. Sort of a mini, wanna-be pizza puff but good enough in a pinch.

Oh yes... The weeks when Totino's Pizza Rolls were on sale at the grocery store that was across the street from my building were very good (artery clogging) weeks.

Man....that sounds like some good s*** that sounds really good to eat. I wish we had some.

It's weird that soxheads started this thread today....because I just found out that in North Dakota(where I'm going to move to over the summer), it is illegal for unmarried couples to live together. What the f*** is up with that? And is there any other state that is like that? That bugs me.

And according to their little info....there were like 11,000 unmarried couples living together....meaning that there were 22,000 people breaking the law last year. A little too many, IMO.

Man....that sounds like some good s*** that sounds really good to eat.  I wish we had some.

It's weird that soxheads started this thread today....because I just found out that in North Dakota(where I'm going to move to over the summer), it is illegal for unmarried couples to live together.  What the f*** is up with that?  And is there any other state that is like that?  That bugs me.

And according to their little info....there were like 11,000 unmarried couples living together....meaning that there were 22,000 people breaking the law last year.  A little too many, IMO.

Hahahaha....woo for crazy laws.

Any of you know about Ronnie Dobbs and Mr. Show? Hehehe, you all should really watch it. There has to be somebody on here that has seen it.

I had some ramen noodles before the game today....tasted pretty good.

Not that long ago, there was some deal for ramen noodles....maybe 10 for $1....something real friggin cheap like that. Takes 5-10 minutes to cook....that's fastfood....faster than some of those fast-food chains, that's for damn sure.