Tigers-White Sox Game Thread

SoxFan1

The starting pitchers are Josh Stewart making his MLB debut for the Sox and

Gary Knotts making his second Major League start. It is his 1st appearance versus the Sox. The Lineups are:

Tigers:

G. Kingsale, CF

O. Infante, SS

B. Higginson, RF

D. Young, LF

D. Palmer, DH

C. Pena, 1B

E. Munson, 3B

B. Inge, C

R. Santiago, 2B

White Sox:

D. Jimenez, 2B

J. Valentin, SS

F. Thomas, DH

M. Ordonez, RF

P. Konerko, 1B

C. Lee, LF

J. Crede, 3B

A. Rowand, CF

S. Alomar Jr, C

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the Sox always choke against 1st timers. Lets hope that changes today. Byt the way, gametime is 1:05 CT in U.S. Cellular Field, Home of your Chicago White Sox and the 2003 All-Star Game. (I always wanted to say that) :headbang

Yeah, the Sox always choke against 1st timers. Lets hope that changes today. Byt the way, gametime is 1:05 CT in U.S. Cellular Field, Home of your Chicago White Sox and the 2003 All-Star Game. (I always wanted to say that)  :headbang

Wow I feel like we should be going to a commercial break now! :lol:

The starting pitchers are Josh Stewart making his MLB debut for the Sox and

Gary Knotts making his second Major League start. It is his 1st appearance versus the Sox. The Lineups are:

Tigers:

G. Kingsale, CF

O. Infante, SS

B. Higginson, RF

D. Young, LF

D. Palmer, DH

C. Pena, 1B

E. Munson, 3B

B. Inge, C

R. Santiago, 2B

White Sox:

D. Jimenez, 2B

J. Valentin, SS

F. Thomas, DH

M. Ordonez, RF

P. Konerko, 1B

C. Lee, LF

J. Crede, 3B

A. Rowand, CF

S. Alomar Jr, C

I was just listening to the pregame and I know Pauly is getting the day off, and I think I heard that Lee is also not starting.

where was jimenez on higgensons slow roller throught the infield??...thats another slow hit ball through the hole between paulie and d'angelo...thats all we saw in the KC series...what's gonna happen in minnesota with those two :huh:

stewart looks sharp..would love to see him move up and replace garland as the number 3 pitcher..but we gotta remember this is detroit...its like playing a high level A team :lol:

MLB Extra Innings only has two games today!  What's up with that?  The Spx aren'y even one of them.

You got Fox Sports Net Chicago? If you have satellite you should have this. I live in VA Beach and I have it. The only game Ive missed so far is the second Royals game and even that may have been on. I didnt really look...

Nice catch Olivo. Way to stick with it. Id like to see him start hitting but if he doesnt his gun and good D could make up for it, especially in this expolsive lineup...

id much rather live with olivo's growing pains instead of wtaching sandy...miguel defens eis so good he can make up for his lack of hitting..if he plays regularly his might come around as the season progresses

olivo just bunts into a DP as rowand falls asleep on the bases :angry:

Nice catch Olivo. Way to stick with it. Id like to see him start hitting but if he doesnt his gun and good D could make up for it, especially in this expolsive lineup...

id much rather live with olivo's growing pains instead of wtaching sandy...miguel defens eis so good he can make up for his lack of hitting..if he plays regularly his might come around as the season progresses

olivo just bunts into a DP as rowand falls asleep on the bases :angry:

I still wish he didnt mess up that bunt which cost us a run. Oh well...

Woohoo Jiminez! YES HR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

Too bad Olivo screwed up that bunt and Rowand had his head in his butt. We could have had more, if not for that... :(

But still, good job DJ... :headbang

if olivo gets the bunt down the pitch sequence is probably different and d'angelo doesnt get the homer..so it worked out i guess