Bulls vs Celtics

I guess I’ll be the first to reply to this game thread...? :huh

Ben Gordon doing good so far. 21 points in the first 3 quarters and the 4th has not even begun.

Bull fans tired of seeing the Bulls win? (Judging by this game thread).

QUOTE(Yoda @ Jan 29, 2005 -> 10:19 PM)
This game is bulls***.

Whatever happened to that super defense we had? We had like 25+ games without having to allow the opposing team to score more than 100. Now we’ve allowed quite a lot of points lately.

Bulls don't match up well with the celtics at all. That is all i know. Bulls have zero guards that can post up and bulls has three. The horrid game calling surely didn't help us any. I am not gonna cry about this loss.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Jan 29, 2005 -> 10:21 PM)
Bulls don't match up well with the celtics at all. That is all i know. Bulls have zero guards that can post up and bulls has three. The horrid game calling surely didn't help us any. I am not gonna cry about this loss.

I’m not crying about this loss either, its just that I thought we had this game down as a win when we had that 13 point lead, but of course, those damn refs. :headshake

QUOTE(3E8 @ Jan 29, 2005 -> 10:34 PM)
It's our fault, not the refs.  There's no excuse for letting them have the amount of open 3 looks they did in the 3rd and 4th quarters.

I am gonna say the reason the bulls lost is they made 21 out of 35 free throws and turned the ball over twenty times.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Jan 29, 2005 -> 10:59 PM)
I am gonna say the reason the bulls lost is they made 21 out of 35 free throws and turned the ball over twenty times.

Yeah, you're right about that. The free throws are more important. The defense should've been better though.

the calls were horrible as was the decision to play pargo for such a long strech during the second quarter. we had a twelve point lead and the guy starts heaving up threes and other very poor shots. someone shouldtell him to set up the offense with dribble penetration not settle for covered jump shots. going into the half in a close game when it should have been over is the reason for this loss.

QUOTE(black jack @ Jan 30, 2005 -> 12:13 AM)
the calls were horrible as was the decision to play pargo for such a long strech during the second quarter.  we had a twelve point lead and the guy starts heaving up threes and other very poor shots.  someone shouldtell him to set up the offense with dribble penetration not settle for covered jump shots.  going into the half in a close game when it should have been over is the reason for this loss.

Duhon had four fouls at the half i believe and pargo only shot four shots and did make one of them. Him being in the game is not the reason the bulls lost.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Jan 30, 2005 -> 06:16 AM)
Duhon had four fouls at the half i believe and pargo only shot four shots and did make one of them. Him being in the game is not the reason the bulls lost.

it wasn't the number of shots, it was the shot selection and the fact the offense came to a screaching halt when he entered.

i realize that he had to play since the refs put all of our guards in foul trouble early on, but i just hope that pargo doesn't think the other night is the norm and starts forcing instant offense. his role isn't to provide points, it's to provide a flow and some tough defensive pressure.

QUOTE(black jack @ Jan 30, 2005 -> 12:23 AM)
it wasn't the number of shots, it was the shot selection and the fact the offense came to a screaching halt when he entered. 

i realize that he had to play since the refs put all of our guards in foul trouble early on, but i just hope that pargo doesn't think the other night is the norm and starts forcing instant offense.  his role isn't to provide points, it's to provide a flow and some tough defensive pressure.

Scoring is what he is known and two of his four shots were wide open. Don't knwo what else you are lookig for from the third string point guard.